Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

teacher

All Star
Daps
they didnt put their power behind renly, catelyn was only there to make it clear they had a common enemy and didnt need to beef and then she was gonna have the same convo with stannis before he got there. she was trying to make stannis and renly squash it so all 3 could combine forces.

:ohlawd: imagine all 3 had combined forces and then robb would have gotten the tullys and the greyjoys aboard(as long as he kept theon hostage). lannisters would all be dead and gone by now.

Renly should of never acted up in the first place. Stannis is the rightful heir after Robert and he gave Renly a fair offer. I don't blame Stannis for what he did but it was still fukked up.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lets keep it funky...that lil half lizard faced girl goes to bed every night in a dungeon...no windows b....no sunlight....minimal human contact...and she loving it, humming tunes and reading about tales of conquest...

fukking with her wouldn't be the move breh...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Lets keep it funky...that lil half lizard faced girl goes to bed every night in a dungeon...no windows b....no sunlight....minimal human contact...and she loving it, humming tunes and reading about tales of conquest...

fukking with her wouldn't be the move breh...
what i'm saying

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
actually the time they build the wall isn't certain, as far as we know there are no sources going that far back, GRRM has said that it's not even sure if Bran the Builder is more than a mere legend:yeshrug:

Actually you're wrong. Theres no official timeline yes but every concieved time line has the Age of Heroes(when the wall was built) around CA 8000 years before Aegons Landing

Spoilers below

The guys at awoiaf.westeros.org made a spreadsheet with the time lines
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj_uNZmcJaTddG9BVU5tRnJJTE5KcE5JRkFha1ZfNUE#gid=8

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Timeline_of_major_events

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
ugh you watch this show too? :what:

UGH....THE NATURE BOY WATCHES THIS SHOW TOO

fukk BOY :pacspit:

2040%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20laughing%20ric_flair%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.png

HOUSE FLAIR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
YBzsA3J.jpg

How come they dont have a song for king of the north? The rains of castamere is enough i guess lol

"Tywin is the type of nygga to throw the chinchilla in the fire like Frank"

tumblr_n3na1nyZ4X1qzr7ibo5_250.gif

There is alot of symbolism in this scene basically saying the starks as a threat are FINISHED

I fukks with Tywin Lannister Lord of ether I give him his props but thats where it stops:whoa:

Stannis is the westeros only hope
tumblr_n3qkggcjZl1qbszkbo1_250.gif

The bolded needs to be drilled and bored into the heads of some these #StarkSet:mjlol:and #Targset :mjlol: contingent, they deluded as fukk.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
UGH....THE NATURE BOY WATCHES THIS SHOW TOO

fukk BOY :pacspit:

2040%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20laughing%20ric_flair%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.png

HOUSE FLAIR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ser Ric of House Flair
Sigil: Diamonds, Big Screen TVs, Cadillacs, and naked harlots on a light blue background
House Words: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man....WOOO!"