Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:to: Just got done watching The Rains of Castamere.

Looks like I timed my rewatch perfectly as I'm finishing up just in time and everything is fresh again.

:mjlol:

#Targset looking weak out here.

Guess they don't get HBO in Yunkai.

Have to come to the mainland(Westeros) to get that.

:dead:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
after watching all 3 season again...All I gotta say is Shae gotta go..

I'm kind of sick of her...She just don't fit in to me.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
TargSet how can we make it more clear for you?

Westeros is that way :stannisgtfo:

Your entire squad is irrelevant. Have fun out East, aint no one give a fukk about Essos. Might as well be on a different planet. Why do you all even post in this thread? Are the Targaryens even participating in the HBO series Game of Thrones? Tough to tell, feels like we are cutting to commercials every time I see your stupid woman speaking.

Yall got me heated the way you disrespect the honorable Stark clan while you out on Nation Lampoons Vacation. We out here in the trenches, ready for winter, ready for the White Walkers to bring armageddon, ready to take them head on with half our squad while the other half gets their young killa game on. You out havin dinner parties suckin dikks for ships and getting sonned by spice traders and pirates. fukk outta here.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
game-of-thrones-season-4-dragon.jpg

Keep talking that shyt brehs....

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Why targset in yall nikkas minds so much?
Need to pay attention to dem frey nikkas that just massacred ur click. We gonna act like house stark aint take an major l by a minor house or nah? :mjlol:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
It's easy to shyt on StarkSet right now after that ether-filled wedding, but in reality, they're in a better path to the throne with the rookies.

When the Starks held the North, they were happy, content, and noble. Neither Ned nor Rob would betray Robert's bloodline and take that throne, they played by the noble rules and were happy to play Pippen to whoever was Jordan on that throne.

But now, these wolves give 0 fukks. Bran seen his home taken and burnt down. Snow seen some shyt on the other side of the wall. Arya was in the presence of her pops beheaded and bro+mom assassinated. These kids ain't gonna play by noble rules.

If Bran+Snow save Westeros from White+Walkers and Arya starts running through the Lannisters, they have a legit shot at that crown.

Wolves are most dangerous when they're hungry ...

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lets be reality here, the starks have NO chance at a throne, stop bullshytting yourselves. That dream is Over. Best yall nikkas can do is hope to get winterfell back. The Freys. The fukking freys ended u nikkas : :laff: