Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bronn is, easily, one of the trillest characters
bronn-podrick-3-301.jpg

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:this thread alone is a testament to the greatness of GOT. 100+ pages dedicated to a single season without even one aired episode just imagine the numbers after tomorrow:blessed:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished re watching all three seasons. :snoop: at all the mistakes made by my side.

We've been taking Ls for three seasons. Ever since Robert's fat ass rode north. The scene with Bran and Rickon in that tower made me tear up. The Red Wedding is still unbearable a year later.

I'm not going to lose hope though. The younger generation of the Starks will toughen up.

#Starkset #Northside #Wolfgang

Anybody killer :demonic:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Starks finish last. Starks lack that crucial killer instinct to play the game. Now someone like Tyrion would make a great seatwarmer king until Trillessa comes through and crush them buildings with her dragons :banderas:. You do know she's going to make westeros fall back, right? a proper king needs to embody all the qualities of the houses to keep the houses at bay. You have to be honorable like a stark and ruthless like a lannister.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just burned through all 3 seasons, good lawd.

Is this the current power rankings going into Season 4?

1. Lannister - Sitting on the throne, Got the $$$
2a. Baratheon - They seem to have it all on paper - 2 bloodline claims to the throne (Stannis/Gendry), big army, fire goddess, but can't seem to get their plans on course.
2b. Targaryen - Dark Horse out there. Quietly amassing loyal souljas + 3 dragons, but still a world's away
3. Stark - Battered, Beaten, & Scattered, but they still have the name and 3 prospects. Bran got the magic of the Warg and even took over a person, Jon Snow as the noble swordsman, and Arya bout to come back as Ghostface Killah
4. Social Climbers - Tyrell/Baelin/etc. all just trying to get in the mix
image.png

Stannis aint got no army, hence him keeping his friend alive(which is a whole other tangent on stannis being a simp dummy)

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Starks finish last. Starks lack that crucial killer instinct to play the game. Now someone like Tyrion would make a great seatwarmer king until Trillessa comes through and crush them buildings with her dragons :banderas:. You do know she's going to make westeros fall back, right? a proper king needs to embody all the qualities of the houses to keep the houses at bay. You have to be honorable like a stark and ruthless like a lannister.

I personally don't think Dany is gonna end up with anything.

Her story arc is setting her up to fail. She thinks the entire realm of Westeros is gonna bow at her feet and accept her as the true Targaryen queen when in reality, Westeros is doing pretty fine without her. She'll have to murder and slaughter thousands to get her throne back. They've showed hundreds of times that Dany cares about commonfolk, like saving girls from being raped by Dothraki or freeing the unsullied slaves. When she goes over to Westeros and her dragons have to destroy villages and lay destruction to the entire country (i.e. innocent people) to get her crown, I can see her having a real epiphany of all the damage and death she's caused.

Watch somebody cry "spoiler" for me speculating :comeon:

Jards

All Star
Daps
we gonna forget about the swag levels of Salladhor Saan

:russ::wow:

I've been watching back the the series and this scene is def up there in my top ten - I had to rewind it back like 8 times

Mathos - "We're not attacking King's landing so you can rape the queen :dahell:"
Sallador - "I'm not going to rape her- I'm going to FUKK her :smugdraper:"

The way the nikka said that in that heavy ass African accent had me dying :russ:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the marathon on HBO and Arya has been a goon from jump street. :salute: Her, Hound and Tywin are the only nikkas I fukk with outside of the Target. Rest of them can burn. :demonic: