Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lets be reality here, the starks have NO chance at a throne, stop bullshytting yourselves. That dream is Over. Best yall nikkas can do is hope to get winterfell back. The Freys. The fukking freys ended u nikkas : :laff:
:stopitslime: The Starks never wanted the Iron Throne. They wanted The North be an independent Kingdom again & to be King in the North.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
It's easy to shyt on StarkSet right now after that ether-filled wedding, but in reality, they're in a better path to the throne with the rookies.

When the Starks held the North, they were happy, content, and noble. Neither Ned nor Rob would betray Robert's bloodline and take that throne, they played by the noble rules and were happy to play Pippen to whoever was Jordan on that throne.

But now, these wolves give 0 fukks. Bran seen his home taken and burnt down. Snow seen some shyt on the other side of the wall. Arya was in the presence of her pops beheaded and bro+mom assassinated. These kids ain't gonna play by noble rules.

If Bran+Snow save Westeros from White+Walkers and Arya starts running through the Lannisters, they have a legit shot at that crown.

Wolves are most dangerous when they're hungry ...
Think you might be confused about who StarkSet is and what we stand for. We aint goin for the throne breh. Never have, never will.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Act like you don't understand the games to make a point brehs....

Frey was just a pawn, House of Lannister, primarily Tywin is responsible for what happened.

And...

Tywin
Cersei
Joffrey

Are all on the list :demonic:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
New Benioff & Weiss Q&A in Entertainment Weekly

sesaon435-1024x576.jpg

ONE! There’s just one more day until the season premiere of Game of Thrones season 4. Luckily there are plenty of juicy interviews to pass the time until then.

Entertainment Weekly has a new interview with show runners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss that’s full of goodness. Here are the highlights:

• As previews have shown, there will be a battle this season that Benioff says will “hopefully surpass the Blackwater battle — and it still might not be our biggest episode of the season.”
  • There are “several” new action scenes that weren’t in the books. Weiss says this season has the “most minutes of action” of any season so far.
  • On Mark Gatiss joining the cast as Tycho Nestoris, Benioff says, “We were so excited when we saw him in the audition. You get the list of people coming in and we saw his name. We didn’t even know he was an option. It was probably annoying for him because we kept wanting to ask him questions about his other shows.”
  • The dragons have minds of their own now and may not always mind their mother. “And that’s difficult when your children weigh 1,500 pounds,” says Weiss.
  • Speaking of the Mother of Dragons, Daenerys will be “facing problems that can’t be solved with armies or dragons,” this season, according to Weiss. This year the khaleesi will be learning that it’s easier to conquer a land than it is to rule it.
  • Weiss and Benioff had to go to HBO to ask for more money, as they previously did in season 2, not just for the major battle. “This is the most action and VFX across the board,” says Benioff. He adds, “The last three episodes are massive.”
  • On Prince Oberyn of Dorne, Benioff says, “As you say, he’s so different from all the characters we’ve met before. We’ve never met a Dornishman. It’s a whole new country and lifestyle and set of values. It’s fun not just for the character, but seeing how that character with his own worldview conflicts with the characters we’ve already established.”
  • Entertainment Weekly asks the executive producers, “Is there any possibility of deceased characters from previous seasons showing up in flashbacks or dreams this season?” All David Benioff has to say to that is, “Watch and find out.”
Visit Entertainment Weekly to read the full article!

Full Interview: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/04/game-of-thrones-showrunners-season-4/

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Think you might be confused about who StarkSet is and what we stand for. We aint goin for the throne breh. Never have, never will.

Ya'll may not want that throne and keep playing that "We noble, We just want our home in Winterfall" role, but if you learned anything from pops Ned, sometimes your family is thrust into a bigger role and sometimes, even if you don't want it, for the preservation of your values and family, you gotta play the game and take that throne.

As long as Tywin/Jaime/Freys/etc. are out there ... the Starks are in the game and will be hunted. Ya'll can deny involvement int the game, but you'll just get murked if that's the case. Accept the game and you have a legit shot with that rookie class.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sky Atlantic are broadcasting the episode at the same time as in the US at 2am. I'm in :blessed: takes me back to the final few nights of staying up for Breaking Bad :wow:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Sky Atlantic are broadcasting the episode at the same time as in the US at 2am. I'm in :blessed: takes me back to the final few nights of staying up for Breaking Bad :wow:
:ohhh: i didnt know that

can watch it live on my hd tv :blessed:

thought i was going to have to wait till the torrents, thanks breh

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ya'll may not want that throne and keep playing that "We noble, We just want our home in Winterfall" role, but if you learned anything from pops Ned, sometimes your family is thrust into a bigger role and sometimes, even if you don't want it, for the preservation of your values and family, you gotta play the game and take that throne.

As long as Tywin/Jaime/Freys/etc. are out there ... the Starks are in the game and will be hunted. Ya'll can deny involvement int the game, but you'll just get murked if that's the case. Accept the game and you have a legit shot with that rookie class.
:dwillhuh:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Winterfell
that type disrespect will no longer be tolerated :pacspit:

we feast tonight brehs....
:eat:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
West Coast stay winnin....only have to wait until 6 PM :blessed:

Thank you HBO East :blessed:

Nothing worse than when major shows get a 3 hour tape delay with no East Coast feed available (Hannibal for instance). Luckily I don't use Twitter so I don't get spoiled.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They got a marathon running on HBO2, if anyone is interested. They got the episode where Dany gets her unsullied playing now.

I forgot how awesome this Ben Kingsley looking dude was :pachaha: