Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure that Peter Dinklage & Lena Headey are the highest paid actors on the show.
So how much do Peter and Lena rake in for their respective roles? TV Guide reports each actor makes an astounding $150,000 per episode. Seeing as Season 3 had ten episodes we’re looking at $1.5 million paychecks for both Peter and Lena. Not that they don’t deserve it after their amazing performances, but wow! We guess these two Lannisters have no problem paying their debts.
http://www.wetpaint.com/game-of-thrones/articles/2013-08-23-peter-dinklage-lena-headey-salaries

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Holy shyt did Rob Stark lose bad....that Frey bytch was cute...if he wasn't a sucker for love and kept his word like Ned would've, he'd have Casterly Rock by the balls..

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Just burned through all 3 seasons, good lawd.

Is this the current power rankings going into Season 4?

1. Lannister - Sitting on the throne, Got the $$$
2a. Baratheon - They seem to have it all on paper - 2 bloodline claims to the throne (Stannis/Gendry), big army, fire goddess, but can't seem to get their plans on course.
2b. Targaryen - Dark Horse out there. Quietly amassing loyal souljas + 3 dragons, but still a world's away
3. Stark - Battered, Beaten, & Scattered, but they still have the name and 3 prospects. Bran got the magic of the Warg and even took over a person, Jon Snow as the noble swordsman, and Arya bout to come back as Ghostface Killah
4. Social Climbers - Tyrell/Baelin/etc. all just trying to get in the mix

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

2a. Baratheon - They seem to have it all on paper - 2 bloodline claims to the throne (Stannis/Gendry), big army, fire goddess, but can't seem to get their plans on course.
2b. Targaryen - Dark Horse out there. Quietly amassing loyal souljas + 3 dragons, but still a world's away
3. Stark - Battered, Beaten, & Scattered, but they still have the name and 3 prospects. Bran got the magic of the Warg and even took over a person, Jon Snow as the noble swordsman, and Arya bout to come back as Ghostface Killah

Pretty much, except, I'd say the Starks are Milwaukee Bucks status right now..So move those Social Climbers up that ladder of chaos ...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Pretty much, except, I'd say the Starks are Milwaukee Bucks status right now..So move those Social Climbers up that ladder of chaos ...
I'd says the Tyrells are up there with the Lannisters at this point. The Lannisters would literally be fukkrd without them, but we really don't get to see too much of the Tyrell wealth and might. At least so far. Freys should be up there somewhere as well, I think.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I'd says the Tyrells are up there with the Lannisters at this point. The Lannisters would literally be fukkrd without them, but we really don't get to see too much of the Tyrell wealth and might. At least so far. Freys should be up there somewhere as well, I think.
Im a #StannisSet and agree Tyrells should be 2a,#StannisSet 2b and TargGang 3b

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Holy shyt did Rob Stark lose bad....that Frey bytch was cute...if he wasn't a sucker for love and kept his word like Ned would've, he'd have Casterly Rock by the balls..

Yea, Robb was naive. But he was a kid.

Either way, Walder Frey is an old decrepit fakkit. Even if Robb went through with the marriage, I could see Frey fukking him over anyway in the long run. He's a slimy dude. And he was in the wrong for holding his liege lord's grandson at ransom to cross a stupid bridge. If Edmure Tully had more control over the Riverlands, Frey's head would be off his shoulders already. Imagine someone in the Westerlands holding Tywin Lannister's family member at ransom :stopitslime: :ufdup:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A thousand men and no ships = 2b?

:mjpls:
:mjpls: This is the 2nd time I seen you post that about Stannis. Is you trying to hint at something? Because as far as I know:

G1WLHu.gif

JbMy74.gif

Last edited: