Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
these starkset nikkas kill me :heh:

they out here like ":patrice: yeah, yeah, we know y'all massacred our entire army...and burned winterfell to the ground...killed half the family...and took our titles...

and yeah, y'all other houses have tens of thousands of soldiers...and more money...and political influence...and even dragons ...

...BUT WE GOT THESE 4 PRETEENS AND A nikka OUT HERE EATING WILDING p*ssy :gladbron: WINTER IS COMING :ufdup:"

:heh:
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hey all you StarkSet dissin fakkits

How many of yall squads are led by an actual superhero?

Most importantly, how many of yall squads have MALE HEIRS?

TargSet dry as a bone, old dusty womb ass set:camby:

StannisSet eehhh uuhhh...ones floating in a TGRI cannister don't count:camby:

LannisterSet yours is a midget so :camby:

TeamLittlefinger no one cares about any kids you might birth your name holds no weight:camby:

All you off-brand sets have no view of the future. Ol paycheck to paycheck ass dudes. We got multiple male heirs runnin around, and multiple fair maidens prepared for marriage to align with any family we need to to reestablish control.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

they out here like ":patrice: yeah, yeah, we know y'all massacred our entire army...and burned winterfell to the ground...killed half the family...and took our titles...

and yeah, y'all other houses have tens of thousands of soldiers...and more money...and political influence...and even dragons ...

...BUT WE GOT THESE 4 PRETEENS AND A nikka OUT HERE EATING WILDING p*ssy :gladbron: WINTER IS COMING :ufdup:"

all the while even ramsay knows that the north would rally behind rickon

he's going to the wall, stannis is going to the wall

the ability to lead the north, having the true heir to the throne and the wall?

ya the starks have nothing:beli:

i don't even really wanna know what house you placed yr faith in at this point

:pacspit

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

they gone learn what? From Arya nothing, she and her off brand house and they do is talk and have visions of stuff they to weak to do. The seven kingdoms father figure is about that action, team Littlefinger set, we put action behind our words, just ask Ned and Roz . Wait they dead, the bandwagon is ready, when you off brand fatherless sets need a ride, we got you.

Ya'll acting like when the Dragons come to Westeros and crush the buildings, Bran won' have the power to control them :umad:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wait! There is a #teamlittlefinger from the House of ??????

Baelish???????

Is this the only House of ..... with ONE single member of it? :laff::laff::laff:

Now he is scurrying to go and try and marry the retard sister since he couldn't successfully scheme himself into marrying Cat? And this is whom some of you place your faith in?

I mean are you all hoping of a shot of Baelish and Robin each on a titty of Lysa?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

epic movie trailer guy does it again :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is the funniest shyt I seen in a long time shyt got me getting weird looks at work cause im laughing so hard

This sunday Stannis season shall return:blessed:

tumblr_n2sdbzQndR1rtx3n1o2_250.gif

tumblr_mzz87okAG71qfc354o2_500.png

Yall cats dont realize this is chess and our red queen is the baddest bytch on the board!
tumblr_myklfkbOAB1r00543o8_r1_250.gif

Cats up north talking about winter is coming but what cold can stand in the face of the red gods eternal flame?
tumblr_myklfkbOAB1r00543o5_250.gif

We coming to see you nyggas we cutting MCL'S ACL'S PCL'S straight destroying knees since yall dont want to bend peacefully we going to bend shyt forcefully!!!
tumblr_n2nszqTRkE1qc8n39o2_500.gif

Stannisset we cut from a different cloth for OURS IS THE FURY!!!!!
tumblr_mxndu7SiJ01qg0u4go3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxndu7SiJ01qg0u4go6_250.gif
tumblr_mxndu7SiJ01qg0u4go5_250.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I'm #StarkSet but even this post had me :russ:.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:leostare: you houses need to learn some respect. While there is a single Stark breathing, we have the entire North on our side(except for the Boltons and Karstarks). You all repping houses, but whether its Arya or Rickon, until they are dead and gone, the ENTIRE north is ours. Riverlands too for that matter. Stannis can't even raise enough men to invade Melisandre's bedroom. Khaleesi is in another continent. The Lannisters couldnt handle the young wolf in the field which is why they resorted to treachery.

If you want us out of the game, you better go hunt down and murder all the remaining starks. Until then, we will always be a threat.

:ufdup:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:leostare: you houses need to learn some respect. While there is a single Stark breathing, we have the entire North on our side(except for the Boltons and Karstarks). You all repping houses, but whether irs Arya or Rickon, until they are dead and gone, the ENTIRE north is ours. Riverlands too for that matter. Stannis can't even raise enough men to invade Melisandre's bedroom. Khaleesi is in another continent. The Lannisters couldnt handle the young wolf in the field which is why they resorted to treachery.

If you want us out of the game, you better go hunt down and murder all the remaining starks. Until then, we will always be a threat.

:ufdup:

Acting like Bran ain't a threat because he can't walk
Acting like Arya gonna stop body bagging folks
Acting like Sansa ain't soaking game
Acting like Rickon ain't running shyt with his wild ass direwolf
Acting like Jon ain't Starset til he die
#starkset :wow:

Daps

:childplease:

This dude said "Ren, there ain't many of us" :lupe:
I'm tryna tell you, "Less is more, nikka, it's plenty of us" :ufdup: