Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Hit List
Joffrey
Cersei
Tywin Lannister
The Red Witch

arya.gif

#teamarya #teamstark

Gotta add The Hound to that list...even though she rollin with him she said she'd put an arrow through his eye and out the back of his skull

:whoo:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime:I'm currently reading Book 1 & I finished chapter "Jon II" early this morning.

:scusthov::pacspit: I want to give a big fukk YOU to the evil stepmother & verbal stepchild abuser known as Catelyn Stark. Her mistreatment of Jon Snow in the books is worse than what they show on the TV show. This bytch be plotting & scheming to get rid of Jon Snow. I can't believe she talks shyt to Jon Snow in his face. How the fukk can she live in the same household with Jon all these years & still be verbally abusive to him?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:stopitslime:I'm currently reading Book 1 & I finished chapter "Jon II" early this morning.

:scusthov::pacspit: I want to give a big fukk YOU to the evil stepmother & verbal stepchild abuser known as Catelyn Stark. Her mistreatment of Jon Snow in the books is worse than what they show on the TV show. This bytch be plotting & scheming to get rid of Jon Snow. I can't believe she talks shyt to Jon Snow in his face. How the fukk can she live in the same household with Jon all these years & still be verbally abusive to him?
Honorable Catelyn Muahammad :troll:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps