Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I wasn't finish brehs

Walter Frey
Roose Bolton
Illyn Payne
Stannis

arya-anyone-killed.gif

:birdman:

#teamarya bytch nikkas

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:pacspit:

you know things are bad when you are putting faith in a 10 year old girl :mjlol:

She is just a figured head, we got other goons that's going to put in work as well. #teamjonsnow #teammutantbran the professor x before professor x

And you #teamstannis I just got finished watching S2 Ep:9 in my rewatch.

:mjlol: And we know what happens in that episode.:sadcam:

Leave your trump card at home and get forced to lean back by a dwarf and 70 year old man brehs

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

you know things are bad when you are putting faith in a 10 year old girl :mjlol:

who do u think is more likely to slit tywin lannister's throat? a dude at the head of an army all armored out in a battlefield, or a 10 year old killer who was serving as his cupbearer? tywin better thank the gods arya was still too afraid to kill at that point, but after the red wedding she is blood thirsty. if she runs into him again its a wrap.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:stopitslime:I'm currently reading Book 1 & I finished chapter "Jon II" early this morning.

:scusthov::pacspit: I want to give a big fukk YOU to the evil stepmother & verbal stepchild abuser known as Catelyn Stark. Her mistreatment of Jon Snow in the books is worse than what they show on the TV show. This bytch be plotting & scheming to get rid of Jon Snow. I can't believe she talks shyt to Jon Snow in his face. How the fukk can she live in the same household with Jon all these years & still be verbally abusive to him?

Nah. Its very realistic. You just cant see it because of gender bias. Switch it around. Would you raise the son of the man that fukked your wife? :mjpls:

The kid may be a nice kid but, everytime you'd look at him, you'd see the dude that nutted in your wife :shaq: :mjlol: Of course, in 2014, you would just divorce. Catelyn Stark is living in medieval times (no divorce) and she's a woman (basically no rights). So she had to suck it up and deal.......but, its very realistic that she would feel bitter towards Jon. Not saying its right but, its real.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
they gone learn today

#Teambodybag
Where's Jaime Lannister on that list? :mjpls: nikka always slipping through...:smh:[/QUOTE]
they gone learn what? From Arya nothing, she and her off brand house and they do is talk and have visions of stuff they to weak to do. The seven kingdoms father figure is about that action, team Littlefinger set, we put action behind our words, just ask Ned and Roz . Wait they dead, the bandwagon is ready, when you off brand fatherless sets need a ride, we got you.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
#StarkSet Wolfgang aka the Honorable StarkSet
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55

:stark:
:blessed::rejoicereversed:
:lawdreversed::stark::lawd:

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka @WOLF2007 @Box Cutta @colicolicoli @Elle Driver @James Carter @Chill @Silkk

:flabbydany:

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx @BarNone @RJY33

:stannisgtfo:

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle

:salute:

#SnowGang
@Mikey2Toes @TheGreatShowtime

:salute:

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

:mjlol:

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

:pacspit::pacspit::camby:

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost @HookersandIceCream

:lupe:

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

:pacspit::pacspit::ufdup::bustback::piss:

#TeamGreyjoy
@jericho

:beli:

StarkSet is still accepting applications, doors close in 6 days. Join the winning team. Lannister and Bolton crews need not apply, papers will be thrown in the bushes on sight. #WesterosSet @Piff Perkins there is still time to not be a coward:pachaha:make your allegiance known
Can we get this on the first page? :whew:
Hitlist :birdman:
Targset batsignal :salute:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

these starkset nikkas kill me :heh:

they out here like ":patrice: yeah, yeah, we know y'all massacred our entire army...and burned winterfell to the ground...killed half the family...and took our titles...

and yeah, y'all other houses have tens of thousands of soldiers...and more money...and political influence...and even dragons ...

...BUT WE GOT THESE 4 PRETEENS AND A nikka OUT HERE EATING WILDING p*ssy :gladbron: WINTER IS COMING :ufdup:"

:heh: