Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Cant wait to see how they do...

Lady Stoneheart. Also what would she do if she saw Jon ??

Daps
I already have the Stark wolf shirt (t shirt, not hoodie)

I wanna raid the HBO store but will wait to see how the series ends...don't want stuff rotting away in a closet like all my Lost DVDs :sadcam:

Yup, I copped that shirt a couple years ago...it's dope as fukk

00366271-844522_580.jpg

#StarkSet #WolfGang

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read online this AM that the actor that plays Joffrey is considering retirement at the end of his GoT run. :ohhh: I wonder how soon that is? LOL at dude being 21 in real life tho. Also lol at him having a cameo in Batman Begins when he was a shorty. Batman had to save him and Katie Holmes toward the end of the movie. That shyt was on FX not too long ago and I peeped it and said to wifey "Yo look at Joff lil punk ass!" I wanted Batman to let him die.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what the fukk am I gonna do for 5 months now that Boardwalk is done :wow:

what are y'all watching?

I'm watching the walking dead but that's going on midseason break next episode. Other than that, reruns of Boardwalk, GOT, and other piff, scandal, the originals (shyts kinda nice but the plots are meh so far). One good thing about tv's struggle ass winter schedule is all them Charlie Brown specials.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I'm watching the walking dead but that's going on midseason break next episode. Other than that, reruns of Boardwalk, GOT, and other piff, scandal, the originals (shyts kinda nice but the plots are meh so far). One good thing about tv's struggle ass winter schedule is all them Charlie Brown specials.
Walking so trash for that

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I read online this AM that the actor that plays Joffrey is considering retirement at the end of his GoT run. :ohhh: I wonder how soon that is? LOL at dude being 21 in real life tho. Also lol at him having a cameo in Batman Begins when he was a shorty. Batman had to save him and Katie Holmes toward the end of the movie. That shyt was on FX not too long ago and I peeped it and said to wifey "Yo look at Joff lil punk ass!" I wanted Batman to let him die.

Yo i feel bad for the actor he plays a bad guy so good people hate him in real life. :dead:

I would retire as well he must get death threats on the regular.