Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
what set you claim:wtb:

Fire and Blood
GameOfThrones_E304_Daenerys_01.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm Porting over conversations from the other thread to this thread:

:whew: Now that you're finally caught up on the show, I done posted all 4 trailers, 3 teasers, & the 15-minute first look special for the upcoming Season 4:

:ohlawd: The piff that coming.

tumblr_mgjve13p3W1rlylblo1_400.gif

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm Porting over conversations from the other thread to this thread:

:whew: Now that you're finally caught up on the show, I done posted all 4 trailers, 3 teasers, & the 15-minute first look special for the upcoming Season 4:

:ohlawd: The piff that coming.

:gladbron: You see Dem Wildings that are marching to the Wall. Dat "Battle of Castle Black" is coming!!!

:jawalrus:Also look at the piff that Book readers on this forum are teasing that happens in the 2nd half of Book 3 ("A Storm of Swords") that's coming up this season:
Why would you put spoilers?
Everyone should've seen seasons 1-3 by now

But back to the question
1 did a helluva job source material wise
But there's a reason why season 3 did twice the numbers 1 did
the story

But
Season 4 is going to crush the buildings and will be the best season
Im saying this with hope
If grrm source material wise can make any season better than this one coming up
we are in for a treat in the future​
It is but season 4 is based off the second half of book 3.Which is the best part of all the books.Be prepared for:gladbron::blessed::stopitslime::krs::damn::snoop::obama::eek::whoo::wtf::banderas:These reactions this season.

This season got the potential to be the best season of any TV show in history.
this nikka trollin, i wouldnt worry about it (did anyone really think ned was gonna come back:stopitslime:)

anyways, all the season are near equal to me, maybe season 3 has the edge because of how well they did the red wedding and the kings landing scenes. But i believe season 4 will rank as one of the greatest seasons in tv history. The amount of fukkery that's about to go down :wow:
Without spoiling anything, I'd be shocked if S4 doesn't become the universal choice of best season of the show. Previously each season has that big episode 9 moment where shyt hits the fan. I can think of at least six "shyt hits the fan" moments that will be in this season, if not more.

I've never read a book that did it like this. The first half of ASOS ends with the Red Wedding. When I first read that scene years ago it stunned me. And then the book becomes an avalanche of "oh shyt, what the fukk" moments one after another that just up the ante.

yall ain't ready :banderas:
:pachaha:Real talk.After the red wedding I was like:whew:Didn't know the piff that was to follow:banderas:
Damn breh I agree there are a ton of oh shyt moments but you got it pumped up like the Red Wedding was just an appetizer. Red Wedding is the main course no doubt about it, we just got a multi course dessert comin up:eat:

People think we are just talkin when we say this is about to be the GOAT season of TV ever.:youngsabo:
I disagree.. The red wedding was just one of many courses :demonic:

Kind of like a wedding with a 77 course meal :mjpls:

:ohlawd: This piff that bookreaders are claiming that's coming this upcoming season. A Storm of Swords, truly.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Was wondering why they changed my boy that joined Daenerys

Skrein apparently left Game of Thrones because he has been cast as the lead role in a reboot of the Transporter action film franchise. :ehh:

Silkk

Daps
Any word on if my nikka Jaqen h'ghar the gawd coming back?