Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Now you can rep ya House in real life with the GoT hoodies.

House Baratheon
VCCktHl.jpg

House Lannister
BM6qMl8.jpg

House Targeryan
NZ25xGX.jpg

House Stark
gyd2asO.jpg

Gotta admit that Stark hoodie is kinda alright.

Kinda wack tbh. Too loud. Looks like some shyt Mayweather would rock in his entrance.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I already have the Stark wolf shirt (t shirt, not hoodie)

I wanna raid the HBO store but will wait to see how the series ends...don't want stuff rotting away in a closet like all my Lost DVDs :sadcam:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Repping the Starks brehs

"I know about the promise," insisted the girl. "Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf’s Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!"
the_north_remembers_by_bbboz-d68fhma.jpg

:wow:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Repping the Starks brehs

"I know about the promise," insisted the girl. "Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf’s Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!"
the_north_remembers_by_bbboz-d68fhma.jpg

:wow:

The north wants to talk about oaths. What about the oath they made to House Barathoeon and to honor the line of succession.

The north is full of nothing but oath breakers of did you forget that is why your King lost his head.

No worries though you can regain honor by bending the knee to Stannis.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The north wants to talk about oaths. What about the oath they made to House Barathoeon and to honor the line of succession.

The north is full of nothing but oath breakers of did you forget that is why your King lost his head.

No worries though you can regain honor by bending the knee to Stannis.

I got love for Stannis, he's the true king. We can all agree Joffery ain't king of shyt.

...but the North shall have dominion over itself :wow:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I got love for Stannis, he's the true king. We can all agree Joffery ain't king of shyt.

...but the North shall have dominion over itself :wow:

Ned Stark wanted Stannis to be King. The North wish to honor the Starks honor the last request of the lord of North and ignore the actions of his oath breaker son.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ned Stark wanted Stannis to be King. The North wish to honor the Starks honor the last request of the lord of North and ignore the actions of his oath breaker son.
Robb was the only one who gave any fukks about becoming the king :manny:, We just out here running up on these fukkboys who came at our necks when we were down :pacspit: yall can have that bullshyt crown and all the debt with it cuz that kingdom is crumbling anyway

damn now that i think about it, we ARE the only ones out here just murking nikkas out of spite :ohhh:

when it rains.....nikkas get wet, you the only one we got in our corner.....dont cross me :demonic:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Robb was the only one who gave any fukks about becoming the king :manny:, We just out here running up on these fukkboys who came at our necks when we were down :pacspit: yall can have that bullshyt crown and all the debt with it cuz that kingdom is crumbling anyway

damn now that i think about it, we ARE the only ones out here just murking nikkas out of spite :ohhh:

when it rains.....nikkas get wet, you the only one we got in our corner.....dont cross me :demonic:

Do not cross Stannis. Ask Renly about that. :smugfavre: