Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:jawalrus: We gonna forget it still ended up well for Lysa Tully.
Lysa Tully married an old man in a desperate attempt to birth him an heir, since she was proven fertile. Furthermore, the Tully's aren't just a common noble house like the Westerlings, they run Riverrun. It should speak volumes that no one wanted that broad other than a desperate old man.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:lupe: Does she do that in the Books?

Not really a spoiler, but this is future material so I am tagging it:

She is more of a background character in the books. Never really at the forefront. So no, she doesn't really talk slick like that because we don't really see her talk at all.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:sadcam: I REALLY wanna read what @beanz posted in that spoiler quote. Because I have NO IDEA what happens to Robb's Wife in the Books, Blackfish Tully, & Edmure Tully after the Red Wedding. All I know is there is supposed to a
A Siege on Riverrun in Book 4
Read it... Read it... Read it. :shaq:

Maybe she lets them fukk her in the ass. :shaq:
I'd do it. She's sexy. :shaq:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just finished up season 3. So lets get to the important business of season 4:

Who gonna be fukking who? :shaq:

Redhead bytch with her crazy ass
Khaleesi
Khaleesi slave
Margery

:noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Khaleesi
Khaleesi slave
Margery

I'm Porting over conversations from the other thread to this thread:

:whew: Now that you're finally caught up on the show, I done posted all 4 trailers, 3 teasers, & the 15-minute first look special for the upcoming Season 4:

:ohlawd: The piff that coming.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
He can't even wipe his ass on his own, without ogre he's a dead man walk--sitting.

As for winter fell, that shyt is a wasteland now.

The starks are DONE
:ufdup: Did you hear what that POS scum Ramsay Snow said in the latest Season 4 trailer? As long as Bran, Sansa, Arya, or even Rickon are alive the Starks will be able to rally The North and take back Winterfell & control of The North.

:mjlol: Besides, I hear Littlefinger is gonna make Sansa promises.
nikka They DEAD. Aint No Coming Back :stopitslime:

Didn't watch it yet, but the only one even suitable as a warrior is john and he's not even a great warrior like talking about

:beli: John Snow is a b*stard & is sworn to The Night's Watch, he can't do it. It HAS to be 1 of the trueborn Stark Children. Besides, The Night Watch have their own wars to worry about if you've seen the Season 4 trailers.

:sadcam: King Robb Stark was planning on legitimizing his b*stard half-brother Jon Snow as a Stark (:scusthov::pacspit: I recently found out that Catelyn tried to convince Robb NOT to.)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Khaleesi
Khaleesi slave
Margery

khOdg.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:sadcam: I REALLY wanna read what @beanz posted in that spoiler quote. Because I have NO IDEA what happens to Robb's Wife in the Books, Blackfish Tully, & Edmure Tully after the Red Wedding. All I know is there is supposed to be
A Siege on Riverrun in Book 4
Read it... Read it... Read it. :shaq:

:beli: I wish there was way through read faster through Books 1 & 2. Book 3-Present is the meat & potatoes I really want to get to.

Not really a spoiler, but this is future material so I am tagging it:

She is more of a background character in the books. Never really at the forefront. So no, she doesn't really talk slick like that because we don't really see her talk at all.

:ohhh: So she's not even a supporting non-POV character, just a background character?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:beli: I wish there was way through read faster through Boks 1 & 2. Book 3-Present is the meat & potatoes I really want to get to.

:ohhh: So she's not even a supporting non-POV character, just a background character?
She has dialogue, I shouldnt have said background character. My point was that her show character is much more forward and revealing

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She has dialogue, I shouldnt have said background character. My point was that her show character is much more forward and revealing

:ohhh: Hmmm, I think I read in the Book-to-screen analysis she doesn't even have the ambition to be Queen or is calculating & plotting like she in the show. It's her family pushing for her to be Queen. Seem like TV version of her is WAY MORE interesting than the book version.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My boy works at the Barclays Center and was able to work the event. He gave it high praise and he's pretty hard critical. I can't wait now. :noah:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
My boy works at the Barclays Center and was able to work the event. He gave it high praise and he's pretty hard critical. I can't wait now. :noah:
:lawd:
:ohhh: Hmmm, I think I read in the Book-to-screen analysis she doesn't even have the ambition to be Queen or is calculating & plotting like she in the show. It's her family pushing for her to be Queen. Seem like TV version of her is WAY MORE interesting than the book version.
if she's as 'sexual' as she is in the books :damn: :lawd::whew: :dead: