Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Was just doing some shopping on Ebay for a hoodie and shirt

They have a lot of good shirts

I like the (P)imp shirt with Tyrion, but I could never rock a Lannister shirt

Only Individual character I rep is my dude Jon Snow

Otherwise, I rep Thee, Game of Thrones
The Chess Match between
Lord Peryr Baelish and Lord Varys

Petyr_and_Varys_1x05.png

"Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less." - Varys

"Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game" - Littlefinger

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
lannister_sigil_1920x1080_by_chaosaurion-d3foctl.jpg

Above stands the symbol of oppression, House Lannister, where a thousand men, Women, Children and Whores have languished under the name of this man

ojw2b1mivw7e06xjmt151.jpg

,Joffrey Lannister!!! who has been held up to you as an example of a King!

You have also been supplied with a false idol

Daenerys-Targaryen-daenerys-targaryen-28965193-994-1498.jpg

in Daenerys Targaryen to blind and stop you from backing the rightful ruler of The Seven Kingdoms ,STANNIS BARATHEON!!!!. Let me tell you the truth about Joffrey Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen from the words of The son of Fire, Stannis Baratheon. "they're all thieves. They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them. My brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen, and the girl Myrcella, being born of incest between Cersi Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister. By right of birth... and blood, I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros." :blessed:

We take Westeros back from the corrupt and give it to the deserved and rightful, instead of the exploitive and manipulative rich or the insane tyrannical, the oppressors of generations who have kept the kingdom down with myths of opportunity. None shall interfere. Do you accept the removal of all of these liars, backstabbers, incestous b*stards, false leaders and sycophants of the corrupt?!?

Start by joining #TeamStannis, Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised.

The Lannisters will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure.

tumblr_inline_mv02j8YdCY1rxmh4v.gif

Courts will be convened.

gendry-stannis.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

Spoils will be enjoyed.

ibb4kUxOYlyAcY.gif

Blood will be shed!.

massgif.gif

talisa-dead.gif

original.gif+3.gif

The Starks and remenants of The North will survive as they learn to serve true justice!!.

bran-and-rickon-stark-with-maester-luwin.jpg

This great kingdom... it will endure... it will survive The White Walkers... through one man... the rightful King... The Warrior of Light... Stannis Baratheon!!!

tumblr_m6i5ml2jCS1ra2p9eo1_500.gif

#StannisSet

tumblr_mpd7xlRQxh1qg0lheo5_r1_250.gif
:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yall still fighting over some wack throne when the kingdom is 6 million gold dragons in debt:heh:

Meanwhile, the true war is up north vs the white walkers and they are gonna leave the kingdom in ruin anyway:heh:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
GOTdeaths_zpsc460069d.png

:whew:.. So it seems we have alot of Bloodshed to look forward to brehs.....no point getting attached to any of the characters going forward!

EDIT: The bookmarks you see are all Deaths
To put this in perspective, we are approximately at the bottom of the white square on the green book . The feels that are about to caught :ohlawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I had no idea you nikkas really had a thread on the upcoming season months before it even pops off :dead:

atleast yall got somethin to talk about, us book nikkas done burned each other out on rehashed arguments with no new story to look forward to in the near future:to:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea you nikkas really had a thread on the upcoming season months before it even pops off :dead:

atleast yall got somethin to talk about, us book nikkas done burned each other out on rehashed arguments with no new story to look forward to in the near future:to:

That's what you get for reading nikka :ufdup:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ok brehs...
we should be getting our first teaser trailer within the next 7 days

:cook:

This based on how its been done in the past...

Teaser Trailer - Sometime in November During the end of a major HBO Show
1st Trailer - Late January
2nd Trailer - February
3rd trailer - March, 3 weeks prior to Launch

So if things go as plan, HBO should tease us with a little bit of cleavage during the Boardwalk Empire Finale.