Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching season 3 right now. Tywins interactioms with his family and Olenna were the best part of last season.

Dario is the biggest simp on the show, even more than Tyrion and Jorah, it just looks better because Daenarys seems to appreciate it.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
"I will answer injustice with justice" :wow:
dY11UPD.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Rewatching season 3 right now. Tywins interactioms with his family and Olenna were the best part of last season.

Dario is the biggest simp on the show, even more than Tyrion and Jorah, it just looks better because Daenarys seems to appreciate it.

:usure:What about Littlefinger? The audacity of that dude to try profess his feelings to Catelyn after he betrayed Ned & Catelyn is obviously still mourning Ned.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
im reading some shyt called the princess and the queen about the targaryen civil war 200 years before game of thrones starts.

there was a black girl who rode a dragon ya'll and she wasnt even a targaryen :gladbron:

I need to finish that. Never even got to that point

Dany looks to be pulling no punches this season. If you don't free your slaves you die, plain and simple.

The show needs more Missandei quite frankly and if I don't see her naked this season imma cry. She's the coldest girl in Hollywood.

Kinda slightly NSFW
Horny-Gifs-V-105.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#Targset has been chill with all other sets besides the Lannisters. But you got your #Starkset brehs throwing shots on the daily. It might could be too late to escape dat fire
nnht.png

Plus @Don Drogo da gawd already said no so there's not much I can do
3fss.png

Aint nobody but @beanz lookin to apologize. Most of us are ready to die

fukk the Targ click and anyone that ride wit em / Ser Barristan the Bold needs to put some knowledge in 'em

Westeros is that way Khaleesi :stannisgtfo:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Aint nobody but @beanz lookin to apologize. Most of us are ready to die

fukk the Targ click and anyone that ride wit em / Ser Barristan the Bold needs to put some knowledge in 'em

Westeros is that way Khaleesi :stannisgtfo:
@beanz This is what I was talmbout breh :manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You expect us to just kneel? :dwillhuh:
No. But y'all have gone out of your way to try to shyt on us when we're just over here celebrating our Ws and occasionally shytting on Lannister stans:manny:#Targset is in the throne business. Y'all need to just try to get your set in order instead of trying to compete with a set that doesn't have any real connection or beef with you:manny:I personally hope y'all get your revenge on those Bolton fukk nikkas, shyt on some Lannistersa and get Winterfell back:manny:But anyone that shyts on Dany da gawdess is funna get burned:manny:

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You expect us to just kneel? :dwillhuh:
They expect us to keep their name out of our mouth. But I'm callin out everybody around here. Some clans just dont have the juice to waste time on right now. It is almost a sign of respect that I'm going after the Targs and the Littlefingers. Because House Bolton and House Frey are like little gnats who got a bite and a taste of blood but I'm gonna squash in the end so I aint stressin em. Lannister clan I'm just waitin for that set to show up. They are in hiding right now, soaking in their victories but that bath water is gonna start to boil eventually.

All these other sets know that we got nothing left but straight killers in Stark Set. They want us to fade away so they aint gotta face us down the road.