Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
They expect us to keep their name out of our mouth. But I'm callin out everybody around here. Some clans just dont have the juice to waste time on right now. It is almost a sign of respect that I'm going after the Targs and the Littlefingers. Because House Bolton and House Frey are like little gnats who got a bite and a taste of blood but I'm gonna squash in the end so I aint stressin em. Lannister clan I'm just waitin for that set to show up. They are in hiding right now, soaking in their victories but that bath water is gonna start to boil eventually.

All these other sets know that we got nothing left but straight killers in Stark Set. They want us to fade away so they aint gotta face us down the road.
Zactly. It's the equivalent of finding the biggest kid on the block and duffing them.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
No. But y'all have gone out of your way to try to shyt on us when we're just over here celebrating our Ws and occasionally shytting on Lannister stans:manny:#Targset is in the throne business. Y'all need to just try to get your set in order instead of trying to compete with a set that doesn't have any real connection or beef with you:manny:I personally hope y'all get your revenge on those Bolton fukk nikkas, shyt on some Lannistersa and get Winterfell back:manny:But anyone that shyts on Dany da gawdess is funna get burned:manny:

:manny:
Nah, not at all. We respect y'all, we just don't fear y'all. Even through all of our L'a we gonna keep up with the bullshyt. Lannisters already know Winter is coming for that ass.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Take the iron throat if you want, but leave the north in peace. If you agree to this, you'll have peace.

Decline, however, and :pacspit:

drago.png

We cannot be defeated, we defeat all man

no peace unless you bow at the mother of dragons feet

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They expect us to keep their name out of our mouth. But I'm callin out everybody around here. Some clans just dont have the juice to waste time on right now. It is almost a sign of respect that I'm going after the Targs and the Littlefingers. Because House Bolton and House Frey are like little gnats who got a bite and a taste of blood but I'm gonna squash in the end so I aint stressin em. Lannister clan I'm just waitin for that set to show up. They are in hiding right now, soaking in their victories but that bath water is gonna start to boil eventually.

All these other sets know that we got nothing left but straight killers in Stark Set. They want us to fade away so they aint gotta face us down the road.
I don't have hate for #Starkset. Pretty much everyone starts off being a Stark stan to some extent:manny: That said, if you really want beef with the trillest set in the Seven Kingdoms and beyond, it's all good:manny: @Don Drogo @Jax @dem bath salts @Torrential @Microfracture @Uptown WaYo87 Y'all ready for war?:myman:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

So we just going to ignore Roose Bolton looking swagged the fukk out walking in the spot?

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing? That piano sound crazy

Sansa finally learning not to be a stupid dumb biitch :blessed: That shiit is real out here. That the stories about princes and maidens are just stories....they leave out the people who die, like your mother, your father and your brother :blessed: I feel bad for her losing all her family but, something tells me by the last season, she'll be stonecold hard on some Francis Underwood political manipulation shiit.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang