Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No, that is Jaquen H'agar

Syrio Forel is the dude with the mop top that taught her how to sword fight when she was in King's Landing before Ned's death
It's not in Westeros, it's in Essos, the other major continent; for instance Dany has been in Essos since S1. The particular city is called Braavos, and you'll see it this season.

@Adam3000 already explained it I see...but yea, Syrio, Arya's "dancing" teaching, was from Braavos. Again, that is NOT an indicator of what you'll see this season or a spoiler, just pointing out he's from Braavos. So the folks you'll see in the city will talk like him (referring to themselves in first person, saying "just so" etc).

Yeah, I already knew which 1 is which. Didn't Jaquer tell Arya she should down to Braavos at the end of Season 2 & gave her that magic coin from Braavos?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This isn't a spoiler in my opinion, but I'll put it in the tags to avoid bytching...

Rememebr that Ja'qen gave Arya a coin and told her to give it to any man from Braavos and say Valar Morghulis.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n274qiW9uh1r9h4heo1_1280.jpg

OMG WOW :blessed: thank you HBO

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Only a couple of replies after a new trailer, I see you brehs were too busy with that TD piff :salute:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjpls: So I done acquired retail eEbooks of all 5 books without the DRM in .epub & .mobi formats. What's the most popular and/or the best ebook app on Android the most folks use? Sony Reader, Amazon Kindle, Nook, Google Play Books, Kobo, or etc ?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is she supposed to be a character from the books (major or minor) or just a random character created for the show?
Created for the show. I didn't even know she was coming back until I read a casting list for this season. Her name on the show is Myranda

Last edited: