Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Anybody else think that maybe the Targs should probably be on the throne still? I mean, yeah Aerys was fukking off, but Rhaegar would have been 3x the king that Robert was.
Lyanna Starks p*ssy must've been :ohlawd: cause that nikka went HAM for that :wow:
Rhaegar da gawd :salute:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm not in targ set. :what:
Why not?
2cua.png

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You don't want to be tied with the Freys. Had Robb Stark married the Frey girl and the Red Wedding never happened, Walder Frey would have done something else that was equally vile and disgusting. And House Stark wouldve been tied to all that bullsh*t.
With one of his daughters as Robb's queen? I dunno breh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
so, am i the only nikka repping #TheNightWatch?

I know we got some stark family ties (Jon and soon to be Arya) but i dont really consider being apart of #StarkSet

I guess im the only one fully repping #TheNightWatch :salute:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You don't want to be tied with the Freys. Had Robb Stark married the Frey girl and the Red Wedding never happened, Walder Frey would have done something else that was equally vile and disgusting. And House Stark wouldve been tied to all that bullsh*t.

With one of his daughters as Robb's queen? I dunno breh
I agree with @Malik
Even with Robb marrying his daughter, the first chance that it benefited him, he would've turned on him. The minute his useful ran out, it would've been curtains. Same with Roose Bolton. They were just some snake ass, disloyal mofos. It may not have been that day, or the day after, or even a year, but it would've happened. Remember, Frey ain't give a shyt about his daughter when Catelyn cut her throat. Homie said he'd just make more. :sadcam:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Very little, a few mentions of Dorne sprinkled throughout the show plus a lot of clips of Oberyn in the trailer

that's what I'm saying. there's very little reason a 'show watcher' would choose to ride with the Martells this season. and anyone doing so is basically teasing spoilers, or whatever. it's just some shyt where peeps try to walk the line by saying something vague and ambiguous, thinking show watchers won't pick up on it, but of course book readers will. but what purpose does that serve in this thread? at best it seems like some circle-jerk book reader "we know something you don't" shyt. and at worst it's a straight up spoiler

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
that's what I'm saying. there's very little reason a 'show watcher' would choose to ride with the Martells this season. and anyone doing so is basically teasing spoilers, or whatever. it's just some shyt where peeps try to walk the line by saying something vague and ambiguous, thinking show watchers won't pick up on it, but of course book readers will. but what purpose does that serve in this thread? at best it seems like some circle-jerk book reader "we know something you don't" shyt. and at worst it's a straight up spoiler
[/quote]

I see where you are coming from, but truthfully it aint really different than book readers cheering for the Starks or the Targs rather than the Lannisters, or people riding hard for Stannis despite his less than stellar portrayal so far on the show. We all know where each house is sitting right now after 2 1/2 more books, we can't just erase that knowledge. I think the mentions of the Martells in this thread have been pretty reasonable and the show-watchers don't seem to mind--which is the main issue. They actually want to know who this guy Oberyn is that is dancing all over the trailers is and it has been explained to them. Plus, you also have to take into account that everything that is on the "History of Weteros" DVD extras is canon for the show as well which means the entire backstory of the Martell/Rhaegar marriage and the potential fallout to the murders of their two infant children. The Martells entering the story is no longer a spoiler (unless you consider trailers and casting choices spoilers). Like I said though, I see where you are coming from and you do have a point, but in the end as long as people don't feel like they are being spoiled then we are all still at peace