Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the finale was dope as hell, and am tempted to call it the GOAT season finale just based off the Lannisters catching a ridiculous amount of Ls and basically imploding, to the point they no longer actually exist as a House....but I'm gonna chill. I just really hate those motherfukkers.

If that's the last we see of the Hound then that's weak as fukk though.

Fred.
I dont think having him slowly die off from infection would have been any better. I thought they handled his death well while propping up Brienne.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They could have went off for more obvious reasons, like Tyrion's escaping.

Like seriously, who the fuk would be inspecting the toilets late at night to discover Tywin sitting there dead?
maybe someone found Shae dead in his bed and went to find Tywin?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont think having him slowly die off from infection would have been any better. I thought they handled his death well while propping up Brienne.

Oh.

I don't read the books so I had no idea he'd die from an infection, either. Still, it's kind of lame to kill a character that's been around since season 1, off screen.

Fred.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Exactly, or having some scrub off him and collect the ransom on the Hound...he served his purpose on the show and he died well :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
London
Honestly though the denial of Tywin's death, I get it because The Lord of Light knows I'd be the same way is Stannis died. I'd be in denial until I saw them burning the body and even then I'd sill be saying "The Lord of Light gone fix this :jawalrus:"

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh.

I don't read the books so I had no idea he'd die from an infection, either. Still, it's kind of lame to kill a character that's been around since season 1, off screen.

Fred.
He was essentially dead as Ayra left him though, at the hands of Brienne

I wouldnt really consider it an off screen death necessarily

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe someone found Shae dead in his bed and went to find Tywin?

I would think that the guards could only go to Tywin's room that late in emergency cases i.e. the city being under attack.

The only other people who have the authority to see Tywin at night would be his kids. But this wont make any sense.

Cersei and Jaime didnt care for Tywin and would have liked to make sure that he was dead so they would have left him there for atleast the night.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I would think that the guards could only go to Tywin's room that late in emergency cases i.e. the city being under attack.

The only other people who have the authority to see Tywin at night would be his kids. But this wont make any sense.

Cersei and Jaime didnt care for Tywin and would have liked to make sure that he was dead so they would have left him there for atleast the night.
Its time to let it go, friend. :sitdown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He was essentially dead as Ayra left him though, at the hands of Brienne

I wouldnt really consider it an off screen death necessarily

Breh he was alive when Arya left him. He was yelling at her.

Him dying in that scene isn't as obvious as you'd think. The director of the ep had to make a statement saying they never meant for it to be vague, he's dead, because so many people were like :wtf: "that's his last scene?".

Fred.