Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So it this the end of year Power Rankings based on show info only?

1. Stannis Set (
gn-arrow.png
) - Stannis has a loan, an army, a fire crotch witch, and a rightful claim to the throne. Realistically, he had a shot at sieging King's Landing if it weren't for Tyrion's wildfire gambit and Tywin rollin' up behind them. With both of them out of KL, Stannis has a legit shot at it now.

2. Team Lannister (
rd-arrow.png
) - They lost two of their biggest assets in Tywin/Tyrion, but at the end of the day, they still have the throne and still have a connection with the Tyrells. That crazy bytch Cersei is now unabated to do whatever she wants in KL. Will she rise to the occasion and become a ruthless puppet master who continues Lannister tradtions? Or will she be content in sucking her brother's dikk erryday?

3. TargSet - Who knows what's up with this team. They could be GOATs or career underachievers. They have an army, vets, dragons, a claim to the throne ... it's all lined up, but they're busy spinning their wheels in the mud in the East listening to goat farmers ans shyt. They're like an overhyped Euro prospect that no one can project. They might be Dirk Nowitzki, they might be Toni Kukoc, or they might be Darko Milicic.

4. StarkSet Rookie Class '14 (
gn-arrow.png
) - While a couple of years away from making real noise, this lowkey core looking like the top 5 of the 2003 NBA Draft. Jon looking like Ned Jr. while getting tutored on leadership by some of the biggest vets in the land. Sansa getting put onto social tricks by Baelish. Bran about to get on dat dere next level warg time. Arya taking a trip to understudy with Ghostface Killah. The only question is when they will link up to take their talents back to Winterfell.

5.(tie) House Bolton (new) - I hate these fukkboys, but ultimately they just rolled the North.

5.(tie) House Arryn/Baelish (new) - Baelish is now sitting on two kids with powerful names that he can work his social games on. He's in a great defensive position in the Vale, but it sounds like the inhabitants don't generally branch out on offense and strictly play D like a Thibodeau team, so there's a glass ceiling of where this can go for now.

Standing-ovation-o.gif

:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
3 things I liked most about this episode:

I liked how Mance basically said fukk you to Stannis even under the threat of death to all his people. "We don't kneel."

I liked how Arya looked in this episode. Less like a dirty little peasant and more like a killer who's a bit worn down and gives no fukks.

And I like how Varys turned around and got the fukk out. I think he was sitting next to Tyrion. Contemplating what might happen next and kinda like he was watching over him.

Lol, even staring down a crossbow he was still at it. I'm gonna miss him putting everybody in their place :to:

And after all that shyt, Tywin was right, Shae was just a whore. That hurt me almost as much as it hurt Tyrion. All her talk of running away together and she fukked his dad.

I still don't understand shae.. and since it's over.. can one of the book readers give some explanation here

she was offered RICHES, turned them down... a house in the city and servants, turned it down... a bunch of jewels to sell and leave, turned it down... then swooped away and put on a boat, came back...

and she did it all just to stay with tyrion... after tyrion wasn't even paying her anymore

and yet she dimes this nikka out, makes up lies to have him killed, then fukks his dad and calls him "my lion" too

if she wasn't in love, why didn't she take the money and bounce... if she was in love, why she didn't try to explain to tyrion in the bedroom or say sorry or some shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Why'd the Hound have to be so hard-headed :sadcam:
Should've teamed up with Brienne to form the baddest duo this side of the wall :wow:
this is what i thought would happen when bre went to the vale...

that they'd team up and someone would finally smash that big broad

a lot of drama on this show starts from people just not taking 5 minutes to hear a nikka out and shyt

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prob missed something but why did Stannis even come back north of the wall and looking for a fight?

His witch had a vision that the real danger is north of the wall. Stupid ass Stannis thought she was talking about the wildlings.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Outide of the Mountain and the Red Viper, all the elite fighters got neutered badly before we got to see some epic fights ( Khal Drogo, Hound (lost to Brienne :comeon:), Jaimie Lannister). Barristan's old ass hasn't put in any work in our lifetime. Bronn been fighting jobbers.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Outide of the Mountain and the Red Viper, all the elite fighters got neutered badly before we got to see some epic fights ( Khal Drogo, Hound (lost to Brienne :comeon:), Jaimie Lannister). Barristan's old ass hasn't put in any work in our lifetime. Bronn been fighting jobbers.

:usure: the hound has the highest body count breh. blackwater, his fight with beric dondarrion, his fights with assorted soldiers after he took arya, the tavern fight, and then the brienne fight.

i see what u saying but i think the hound has had some goodies.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm kind of mad Walder Frey went unscathed this season...

I was looking forward to seeing where the Blackfish went too..

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
:usure: the hound has the highest body count breh. blackwater, his fight with beric dondarrion, his fights with assorted soldiers after he took arya, the tavern fight, and then the brienne fight.

i see what u saying but i think the hound has had some goodies.
Not hating on the hound, but the gah could of went out against someone better. Btw hasnt Beric been killed like 4 times before the Hound gave him that work :sas1:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Not hating on the hound, but the gah could of went out against someone better. Btw hasnt Beric been killed like 4 times before the Hound gave him that work :sas1:

:pachaha: true. beric sucked, but the fight was pretty epic cause he fought the hound with a flaming sword and we all know the hound is terrified of fire

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Hound shame it had to be you :cry wow:

Brienne got kicked in the pvssy, came back and rocked the hound off a cliff, that's a skrong woman :lupe:

Arya has always been a great character, it will be interesting to see how she develops

:ufdup:House Lannister ain't over yet :ufdup:

raff

Rookie
Daps
I still don't understand shae.. and since it's over.. can one of the book readers give some explanation here

she was offered RICHES, turned them down... a house in the city and servants, turned it down... a bunch of jewels to sell and leave, turned it down... then swooped away and put on a boat, came back...

and she did it all just to stay with tyrion... after tyrion wasn't even paying her anymore

and yet she dimes this nikka out, makes up lies to have him killed, then fukks his dad and calls him "my lion" too

if she wasn't in love, why didn't she take the money and bounce... if she was in love, why she didn't try to explain to tyrion in the bedroom or say sorry or some shyt

Well her appearing in Tywins chambers at the moment Varys and Jamie are helping Tyrion with getaway is - in my opinion - Varys' plan to off Tywin with an enraged Tyrion. Remember I'm giving you my theory on the whole Shae-Tyrion dynamic. 1)Shae either still loves Tyrion or doesn't want to see him dead. But feels scorned by Tyrions behavior. 2)Varys tells her to appaese Tywin in a way she knows best. 3)The getaway through secret passages happens simultaneously to Shae working her magic through Varys' advice. 4)Varys casually drops certain bits of negative info on Tywin to Tyrion. But pretends to calm Tyrion down to not do anything rash. Of course it gives the opposite effect and an enraged Tyrion kills Shae and Tywin much like it was portrayed. Now Varys' scheme in this particular instance is part of a larger plot including Illyrio and the kingdom of Dorne, but I will not get into details of that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Khaleesi is stunting the growth of her dragons by doing that....I'm starting to not like her ass with her decision making skills...
and didn't the dragons burn off her chains in the house of the undying... and they were like 3 months old

now they a couple years old and can't burn off those old raggedy chains

and how did her ancestors ride dragons and shyt?? i mean you over an army and you selectively burning these dudes and those dudes, but not your own men... all the unsullied and 2nd sons chillin round them dragons for months... never harmed none of them

they only killed two giants.. shouldn't there have been some big fight when stannis showed up with at least the rest of them... 100k men just laid it down in an instant

the show is starting to get inconsistent on some thing.. too inconsistent