Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Arya is going to Bravos because she recieved that coin from that faceless man, who wanted her to go to Bravos back when he busted her and her friends out of that castle.

As for Stannis, that red woman of his thought it would be a good idea to aid the nights watch after Davos read that letter to Stannis from them, saying that shyt is about to get real up there.

To add on the bolded, remember she asked to go to the wall first...don't need to repeat the dialogue she had with the captain but it was her only option to just say f-it I'm going to braavos instead of taking the chance of staying in westeros and getting killed.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Jaqen H'ghar (the faceless man) gives Arya the coin and said any man of braavos will help her if she shows them the coin and says "valar morghulis"

And the FM are not the ones to fukk with :demonic: thats why the captain was like :whoa: and you will have a cabin hahahaha!!

I find the FM organization fascinating and I wish it was real.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
2a0c68996ab3a9514d74d38cec4ce840-gif-of-the-day-the-hound-does-the-chicken-dance.gif

Loooooooooooooord :dead: :dead: :dead:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Varys said, "fukk this shyt!"...and got on the boat with a smuggled Tyrion.... I'm so stuck on where they are going...He has to be going far. And with being from Essos I have a feeling he's going there...That seems far enough out of reach...

Maybe he's teaming up with LittleFinger?... I think Essos would be cooler because they can form a nice counsel for Dany, Her dumb ass need it...

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
And the FM are not the ones to fukk with :demonic: thats why the captain was like :whoa: and you will have a cabin hahahaha!!

I find the FM organization fascinating and I wish it was real.

yeah the mystique of the FM is cool as fukk.

they havent really explored it too much in the show, will be interesting to see how they rep it.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Peter Parker got banned from the thread. I'd rather not ban anyone, ever, but we've had people all day and night complaining about this guy. Literally nonstop complaining.

This thread is a train wreck due to the constant spoiling/dry spoiling. I was gonna lock the thread because it's so fukked up at this point it's virtually impossible to edit out everything that people reported, but that wouldn't be fair to the fans of the show.

For future reference, unless G.R.R. Martin himself calls you up, and says "hey, Character A or Location B will never be in the show", then don't discuss book shyt that could, at some point in the distant future, be in the show. Why this is so difficult to grasp, I have no idea.

Fred.

Good riddance. Lemme add that fukk boy to the ignore list while im at it.....

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Varys said, "fukk this shyt!"...and got on the boat with a smuggled Tyrion.... I'm so stuck on where they are going...He has to be going far. And with being from Essos I have a feeling he's going there...That seems far enough out of reach...

Maybe he's teaming up with LittleFinger?... I think Essos would be cooler because they can form a nice counsel for Dany, Her dumb ass need it...

Jamie does say the free cities, and we know Varys has got connects all over....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
finale sucked
even if u are trolling I can see where you are coming from but i think u have it wrong the season sucked but the final epi was good. I felt this finale was a sweet treat to the fans for 4 seasons of loyalty, we had story progression, an epic battle and pivitol deaths what more can 1 ask for..We endured plodding in the name of character exposition (and buildup) for 75% of the season I think we were owed an episode like that

Daps
:comeon: this is what ruins the thread. no actual spoilers posted but posts like these start the back and forth every time.

that doesnt happen in the books. brienne and pod are nowhere near arya and the hound. the hound gets hurt in the tavern fight that they showed in episode 1 and his wounds get infected. then arya leaves him to die. they just stretched it out and switched it up for the show.

I don't get why anyone would prefer that ending.

Having such a renowned fighter die by an infection is so lame, especially after having already lost Drogo that way. Instead we got to see The Hound go out with a battle...that's is a blessing, brehs.

nikkas just have some adoration for the hound for some reason. Brienne of Tarth is a beast brehs. :manny:

While I agree them reaching the gates then turning around is somewhat sloppy, I like the show's version better overall

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I don't get why anyone would prefer that ending.

Having such a renowned fighter die by an infection is so lame, especially after having already lost Drogo that way. Instead we got to see The Hound go out with a battle...that's is a blessing, brehs.

nikkas just have some adoration for the hound for some reason. Brienne of Tarth is a beast brehs. :manny:

While I agree them reaching the gates then turning around is somewhat sloppy, I like the show's version better overall

yea i actually dont mind the hound vs brienne thing at all. tv is different than books so some things just have to be presented differently. that one is one i dont have any issue with. the fight was actually pretty cool to watch. the bloody gate thing is the only nitpick i have with that as well but im with u on that one.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I have feeling next season is when this show will get flabby

no tywin giving out ether any more
no more king's landing fukkery with joffrey dead

this shyt turning into legend of zelda down to the skeletons coming out of the ground
:russ: this show hasnt reached the level of greatness of the first season brah, each season is a little less interesting.Lot of cats wont admit it but most ppl are just watching now out of habit to see how it all ends