Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I thought that was weird too. The Hound is a shiity muthafukka but, he could have left Arya for dolo easily.....especially after Lysa died. He had his own self-interest sure, in trying to ransom her for an award but 90% of people would have dropped her already. Going from town to town with her is basically treason. That's like aiding and abetting a wanted terrorist right now. Most would have left her ass. Yet she salty with him. She's so mad at him for killing a kid she knew for all of 10 seconds when she KNOWS that the Hound had to do whatever Joffrey/Cersei ordered him to.

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
so bran is gonna learn how to fly, and keep warging into people and animals while arya is in bravos learning how to face-change like jaqen h'gar. the starks gonna come back and take what is rightfully theirs. I'm curious to see what becomes of sansa during her time with little finger, especially considering she's still married to tyrion.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If she pushed him off a fukking cliff, she could. All it takes is one opening to do that.

I'm talking about the ducktales of a fight that led up to him getting pushed off a cliff :duck: if that makes me a sexist, so be it. The Hound is at worst, the third or fourth best fighter in the entire realm. But a 21 year old girl with no battle experience bests him. Alright :duck:

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
Wondering what she has planned for Jon :lupe:
numbUUG.png

she's gotta die

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great finale episode.

Shae sleeping with Tywin then and calling HIM "My lion" just like she called Tyrion that? :mjlol: These hoes ain't loyal.

Dany locking up her other two dragons while two dragons were like :damn: "Why did you lock me up?, what did I do? :sadbron:" while Drogon flying on the loose, and is killing children & farmers' sheep/livestock like:smugbiden: and :demonic:. Two dragons won't forget it and probably would have thought this b!tch show her favoritism to Drogon :ohhh:

I think Arya respect the Hound enough to take him off of her assassination list or She doesn't think Hound deserves the mercy of a quick death?

Really enjoyed the Stannis and Jon Snow scenes. Jon just has so much potential to me. He has a lot of Ned in him, but he is also his own man. Can't wait to see where things go. The Bran stuff was interesting as well

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I found the hound scene to be weak tho. You have to make it clear he is effected by the bite. They pretty much only referenced it once and that was it. Then when you factor in the episode prior to the finale was only about the wall vs wildlings, the average viewer is not going to really factor into play. It's not about beating down the viewers head with overt obviousness but you need something slight to bring it up cause the hound is pretty much top dog fighter left after his brother and him getting taken down like that after we seen him put in work and such needs more context. Could have easily had a brief scene of him coughing or looking pale or him saying I guess I'm sicker than I thought while he lie on his rock grave...just some dumb shyt that was a subtle nuance for the viewer

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Can you imagine Dany flying over to Westeros trying to use a sword to fight a real G like Stannis? :mjlol:
Didn't Stannis hid his ass for a year eating rats cause he was afraid to fight? :usure:

Viserion and baby dragon Rhaegal would fukk stannis whole army on some.
tumblr_n08b8qtmOW1tpl76co1_250.gif

Drogon wouldn't even be needed.