OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Tywin ordered the Mountain to rape Prince Rhaegar's wife and children, so Robert would be appeased. burned down the Riverlands

mufukkas in here call him "morally grey":mjgrin:

never heard anyone call him a "bad ruler" for not caring about the average citizen
Rhaegar knighted the Mountain, too, fukking clown Rhae Rhae was, but at the same time, Tywin did the same kind of thing to the Rains of Castemere. I must say though, I was always fukk Tywin, and never heard anybody stanning him.
I will say, Stannis wouldn’t allow all this shyt, the finale better be Stannis showing up to body EVERYBODY solo

Oville

Pro
Daps
You can telegraph an outcome all you want but the measure of how successful it is is based on the journey to get there. The journey of Dany from Breaker of Chains to Mad Queen has been shytty.
We all knew Anakin was going to become Darth Vader but the journey we were taken on was absolutely trash and that is what we got with how D & D handled Dany becoming the Mad Queen.
That seems to be the point people who keep arguing that this was all good tend to miss. Nobody is mad at the idea of her becoming The Mad Queen, we just think the road to get to this point has been handled awfully.

I kinda disagree. I mean shyt had gone so well for her and she had staked so much and gained so much respect that she became entitled and arrogant and didnt know how to handle not being respected and having her two dragons and best friend killed. I think the show is just tryna say humanity aint and anyone can be corrupted

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is cersei's fault, she was given ample time to surrender but she didn't care about her people :yeshrug:

i hope yall ain't naive and don't think this doesn't play out in the real world too.

Yall think think war is some cartoon shyt :pachaha:

Mance Rayder surrendered to Stannis and saved the wildlings. Cersei was too stubborn even to the end

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
2019-05-13.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I kinda disagree. I mean shyt had gone so well for her and she had staked so much and gained so much respect that she became entitled and arrogant and didnt know how to handle not being respected and having her two dragons and best friend killed. I think the show is just tryna say humanity aint and anyone can be corrupted
In a sense, they are making everybody out to be grey, you know, just like humans, which is the overall message that GRRM has always said is what these books are about.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
First 4 seasons are great but for my money season 6 contains the GOAT episode. That finale is perfect from start to finish and connects the story beautifully.

Season 7 & 8 are D&D having to fanfic their way to the finish and the ball was dropped unfortunately.

Agree with all of this