OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:damn:I haven't read ONE positive post about this episode.

I see some of ya'll still posting leaks as theories though.:childplease:
Nobody on this particular site likes it, but everyone I know and every other site I checked loved it.
Despite people's favorite fan theories not panning out, everything that happened made perfect sense.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man: Queen Cersei we must leave at once, it's not safe here:merchant:

Cersei: we got them Spears that kill dragons in the air right?:lupe:

Man: nah they been burned up:sas1:

Cersei: what about the boats in the sea??:damn:

Man: they burned like bread in a cheap toaster:sas1:

Cersei: what about the front gates?? :damn:

Man: the unsullied broke through those wack ass gates a minute ago, let's bounce the streets is hot
full

Cersei:
full

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Root for Dany for a decade only to find out she's Osama bin Targaryen :dead: Was hoping she blew the bell up when they started ringing it.
Euron coming out the water to duel Jamie was awful, show would be better if they took him out completely along with the WW. No one asked you to come out the water at the last second, AGAIN, and for you to give Jamie non-fatal wounds.
Episode 3 didn't have enough "oh he/she's gonna die...wait we cut away at the last second" moments, so they put about 50 more in episode 5 for Arya alone.
Bran again serves no purpose. Probably spent the whole battle warging around watching people get raped "you looked beautiful that night" :francis:

I don't mind Cersei's death, Dany going crazy...but as usual show does a poor job of getting your from A to B.
If you watch that last epiosde on it's own, it's good and crazy to watch. But if you watch it and try to fit it in with the other 70+ epiosdes you've seen..well :sadcam:

Daps
Just found out these guys are supposed to be handling a Star Wars movie in the next trilogy. :snoop:

Are those gonna be based off specific books? D&D have demonstrated a great ability on adapting books to screen with seasons 1-4. I just wouldn't trust them to do too much of the storytelling. :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
GRRM was telling us from jump. The mentions of the mad king. The gods flipping a coin when a Targ is born. The signs were all there. I knew this bytch was a nut waiting to pop off.
You can telegraph an outcome all you want but the measure of how successful it is is based on the journey to get there. The journey of Dany from Breaker of Chains to Mad Queen has been shytty.
We all knew Anakin was going to become Darth Vader but the journey we were taken on was absolutely trash and that is what we got with how D & D handled Dany becoming the Mad Queen.
That seems to be the point people who keep arguing that this was all good tend to miss. Nobody is mad at the idea of her becoming The Mad Queen, we just think the road to get to this point has been handled awfully.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That's not genocide. That's total war. It happens.:yeshrug:

Was it reasonable. No. :beli:

But did it send a message.:patrice:
It sent the wrong message. The North will never bow to a tyrant and it word that the Iron bank of Braavos start backing a new army Or armies.
Dorne and Essos getting the troops ready.
Also Snowman got to step to Grey Worm and put him down.
Lastly Bran is a sucka who is useless and let thousands suffer for no reason.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Hope Winterfell burn down next ep with Sansa and Bran in it:wow:
As Kingslanding was being burned, I kept thinking man the rebuilding is going to be an economic boom for the carpenters in the city. It is a business opportunity. And the baby making is going to be through the roof too.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's already worse than the Hound. I don't recall the Hound ending an entire House. Arya throughout season 7 came off like a psychopath. Early this season, not much different. Got some dikk, but didn't really change. Suddenly....once you're in the f**king Red Keep, a conversation with the Hound makes you want to live?? Couldn't have come to that conclusion before leaving Winterfell and facing DEATH?? The castle was falling apart as they walked in. You walk in like a boss....and suddenly...I realize after a 2 month ride from Winterfell, while standing inside of a nearly collapsed castle just yards away from my target that has obsessed you for years...I want to live.....:camby:
Not really arya was just hell bent on revenge, while traveling with someone on her kill list who was miserable alone and hell bent on revenge. They make it to there targets and the person who you've been traveling with for years and who you plan on killing at some point grabs you by your head and drops a gem on you.

Come with me and die or leave and live.

This is what revenge looks like, look at me.

And it clicked:manny:

She not trying to be a female version of the hound

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The funny thing is, this proves all that bullshyt "foreshadowing" people used to defend Arya killing the Nighy King was just fanboy stuff...

Arya specifically trained to kill targets like Cersei. An elite covert assassin. Why didnt she tell Dany or Jon that?
Arya going in Solid Snake style and assassinating Cersei should have been one of the options on the table once Cersei decided to use the citizens of King';s Landing as a shield to stop Dany's armies from marching in and wrecking shop.
But that would have required Tyrion to not be presented as having lost all of his intelligence and actually offering worthwhile strategic advice to his queen.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So jon goes to stop the rapist guy and the guy sees who he is and still attacks him?:mjlol:
The north remembers huh :mjlol:
Dry dikk mofo thought he was gonna step up to the king of the norf:mjlol:
Greyworm tried to warn y'all about these savage northerners
RIFqOYP.gif