Reppin
Behind You
D6apQvxWkAE2byB.jpg

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm not as hard on this season as other ppl but the quality has definitely dropped because everything was rushed, specifically the night king story and battle.
Same, sorta.

I already knew coming in, not to expect much in this season because they have 6 episodes to tie up several story arcs so they'll have to hurry to wrap up some arcs, some worse than others. It's like rooting for a playoff team when half the roster is injured, I don't expect them to go much further with what they have. Yes this season is rushed, you should know that by now. A lot of people are just repeating themselves over and over again with how the season is going. Maybe in a rewatch it'll be received better (I know I enjoyed S7 better after rewatching it) but idk only time will tell.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm usually all in on the "anti-hero", even rooting for villians with a touch of grey, but awww naawww I aint fukking with that bytch. I really hope Jon stabs her right in the heart and long claw becomes lightbringer

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
She's already worse than the Hound. I don't recall the Hound ending an entire House. Arya throughout season 7 came off like a psychopath. Early this season, not much different. Got some dikk, but didn't really change. Suddenly....once you're in the f**king Red Keep, a conversation with the Hound makes you want to live?? Couldn't have come to that conclusion before leaving Winterfell and facing DEATH?? The castle was falling apart as they walked in. You walk in like a boss....and suddenly...I realize after a 2 month ride from Winterfell, while standing inside of a nearly collapsed castle just yards away from my target that has obsessed you for years...I want to live.....:camby:

The funny thing is, this proves all that bullshyt "foreshadowing" people used to defend Arya killing the Nighy King was just fanboy stuff...

Arya specifically trained to kill targets like Cersei. An elite covert assassin. Why didnt she tell Dany or Jon that?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I can't say the show has had me invested in many other places like that(obviously winterfell) :yeshrug:

I don't even remember which place meereen was :yeshrug:
Then get the fukk out of the thread and try to know the material that you are speaking about.