IMG_3721a8edfd332d39f935c53ebc9309def0a7.jpg
Who is this?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on the Red Wedding. :damn:

On the rewatch, I really don’t care about Cat getting merked. She set everything in motion. Robb the only one that had me go :francis:

And somehow I don’t even remember how much comedy was in the show. fukkin HBO with their dramadys. :heh:
#WalderFreydidnothingwrong

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished my first rewatch. I understand the hate it gets for the finale, but I’m not gonna say it’s a shyt show. Everything fell off in the second to last ep when the bells rang and Dany reigned fire.

Gonna check my OG posts in here to see how I felt at the time it aired.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m reading an article about Arya’s List and they mention how Ilyn Payne was just forgotten. The one character who beheaded her father. They couldn’t come up with something for his character to die? :dead:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I’m reading an article about Arya’s List and they mention how Ilyn Payne was just forgotten. The one character who beheaded her father. They couldn’t come up with something for his character to die? :dead:
he was doing his job.....
dont sit here and say it wasnt a shyt show because it was. After my rewatch i disagree that seasons 5 and 6 is wehere is started to go to shyt. Its season 7 where it began falling off but it was still enjoyable. Season 8 on the other hand :francis: The long night episode and the finale were a shyt show tho

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
he was doing his job.....
dont sit here and say it wasnt a shyt show because it was. After my rewatch i disagree that seasons 5 and 6 is wehere is started to go to shyt. Its season 7 where it began falling off but it was still enjoyable. Season 8 on the other hand :francis: The long night episode and the finale were a shyt show tho
All of a sudden people hate it now. Fickle ass mu fukkas. :mjlol:

They dropped the ball in the last 2 eps, I’ll admit. I understand the hate, but I’m not gonna try to shyt on the previous seasons. I still like it. :ld:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
All of a sudden people hate it now. Fickle ass mu fukkas. :mjlol:

They dropped the ball in the last 2 eps, I’ll admit. I understand the hate, but I’m not gonna try to shyt on the previous seasons. I still like it. :ld:
i dont hate it... i love the show...i just hate the last 2 episodes. I hate them like poison
Not to mention that episode where you cant see shyt, but the main reason i hate the ending is because they could've went on for another 2 seasons and end it properly. Thats what pissed me off. I dont mind the conclusion its just how they got to it
Danny's descent into madness should've been a slow one

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The way they went with sansa bothered me too. Like Ramsay raping you ads 50 points to your iq.
She has a bytch to Danny and Jon for no reason. bytch ... the dead are coming to skull fukk you, you need the dragon bytch and her army to survive.
She is the smartest person Arya knows tho :francis: She was still an idiot just a smug idiot

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i dont hate it... i love the show...i just hate the last 2 episodes. I hate them like poison
Not to mention that episode where you cant see shyt, but the main reason i hate the ending is because they could've went on for another 2 seasons and end it properly. Thats what pissed me off. I dont mind the conclusion its just how they got to it
Danny's descent into madness should've been a slow one
they shoulda had the last 2 seasons have the standard 10 eps. Cutting it down was bad.

Although I think they did a decent job showing Dany’s descent to madness, it coulda been fleshed out a little more and done better. I mean, you gotta believe she was a mess after what she had been through, and learning about Jon only added to it.

I wouldn’t have ended it with her becoming the Mad Queen. As I was watching second to last ep I was just thinking of ideas how it shoulda ended, at least Dany’s character.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t have ended it with her becoming the Mad Queen. As I was watching second to last ep I was just thinking of ideas how it shoulda ended, at least Dany’s character.
nah a fairytale ending would've been worse. All the signs were there for her to go postal. Everyone was on Jons dikk after "the long night" Nobody cared about her. I mean she lost a dragon to save this man , she lost most of her army to save these ungrateful sons of bytches ( thank god the army respawned the next episode) After all she done, Jon couldn't keep his honorable mouth shut, he just had to tell his sisters who he is.
I would've liked her descent to be slowed down. I wanted her to rule for a season, see everyone plotting and scheming (i know they're the same thing) and realize she cant change shyt and slowly lose her mind and Jon kill her just like Jamie killed her father :yeshrug: The wheel keeps turning

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
nah a fairytale ending would've been worse. All the signs were there for her to go postal. Everyone was on Jons dikk after "the long night" Nobody cared about her. I mean she lost a dragon to save this man , she lost most of her army to save these ungrateful sons of bytches ( thank god the army respawned the next episode) After all she done, Jon couldn't keep his honorable mouth shut, he just had to tell his sisters who he is.
I would've liked her descent to be slowed down. I wanted her to rule for a season, see everyone plotting and scheming (i know they're the same thing) and realize she cant change shyt and slowly lose her mind and Jon kill her just like Jamie killed her father :yeshrug: The wheel keeps turning
Na, I thought of something different than a happily ever after ending. But yeah, a season of her ruling woulda worked; coulda showed her spiral down even more. But they would have to hold off on telling Jon about his origins too.