OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What projects? :mjlol:

Kit Harrington's last two movies flopped (three, if you count "Eternals") and he's currently a side character on "Industry".

Damn near none of them have anything going on, from the writers on down to the actors. "GOT" was the high light of their careers.

Fred.

I'm not them but they all were clearly losing enthusiasm as the last seasons rolled around and probably wanted out if things weren't going to turn around.

Kit wanted a break from being the snowman just as much as Gandolfini wanted to be James rather than Tony at some point in time.

I agree tho, typecast actors seldom have success outside of their famous roles ie...the Star Trek cast iirc..

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i like watching random episodes. Im watching The watchers on the wall ep.
Sam grilling Jon about what its like to fukk a woman :russ:
Tormund with his ducktales.... fukking bears

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It would've cost them nothing to do 10 episodes a season rather than the 6 or 7 episodes we were getting.

And I buy Dany becoming mad. Shawty watched her brother get a 1000-degree molten crown with a blank psycho stare. Jon in comparison would've never looked that cold if Cat got killed and she abused him his entire life. They just needed a few more episodes to drive home the Hilary Clinton angle of being so driven to get the throne that she went mad when it didn't work out. Shawty came from nothing, built an army, rebirthed dragons, made it across oceans to the throne her family sat on only for Westeros to tell her GTFOH.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I keep watching random eps..
Watching "Stormborn"
The episode where the Dragon bytch touched down in westeros
"tell jon snow that his queen invites to come to dragonstone and bend the knee" :comeon:
sddefault.jpg

Varys was a idiot for supporting her... Randy Tarlly was right, say what you want about Cersei at least she was born in westeros and lived there all her life.