OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I didn't mean to shyt on you but you're in a thread where it actually happened and the others are right on here too. Nobody thought it was epically horrible but it was a steady decline of plot and character development... Then the finale happens and it's a complete lack of character development and then people was fukking done

Went from top 10 to not mentioned at all

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I didn't mean to shyt on you but you're in a thread where it actually happened and the others are right on here too. Nobody thought it was epically horrible but it was a steady decline of plot and character development... Then the finale happens and it's a complete lack of character development and then people was fukking done

Went from top 10 to not mentioned at all
I was in this thread when all that went down. Your ending was Battle of b*stards/winds of winter, anything you got after that was bonus.

I was not a fan of Daily game of thrones conversations on this board before ppl actively got me banned from the HotD season thread. @detroitwalt @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE @chicand get me kicked off the board from my response.

Just because a bunch of dudes believe something don't make them right. A bunch of dudes believed something on Jan. 6.

You should bring the Thunder to @Ill-Yaz who wanted his memory refreshed, I aint changing my mind, just like you aint changing yours.

This is George's ending, they went to New Mexico, asked for an outline of the ending and this is what he gave them. If hbo didn't like it, they could have fired them and replaced them like they replaced Miguel Sapocnik on HotD. They didn't want to pay anybody.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I was in this thread when all that went down. Your ending was Battle of b*stards/winds of winter, anything you got after that was bonus.

I was not a fan of Daily game of thrones conversations on this board before ppl actively got me banned from the HotD season thread. @detroitwalt @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE @chicand get me kicked off the board from my response.

Just because a bunch of dudes believe something don't make them right. A bunch of dudes believed something on Jan. 6.

You should bring the Thunder to Ill-Yaz who wanted his memory refreshed, I aint changing my mind, just like you ai t changing yours.

This is George's ending, they went to New Mexico, asked for an outline of the ending and this is what he gave them. If hbo didn't like it, they could have fired them and replaced them like they replaced Miguel Sapocnik on HotD. They didn't want to pay anybody.
Ok you're talking about what you consider the fall off as gospel, but explaining that other people's reasoning isn't true and telling them it was cause the finale........

THAT isn't an argument. WHY people thought it was bad and WHY it was actually bad is two different questions. And both are opinions so there can't be a fact..

So all I was saying was, if you want some facts.. The FACT is, people was shytting on this from here to major news outlets, LONG before the final season. Can we argue if they were right to do so? Of course. But to argue nah that didn't happen, it was all about the finale, is a flat out lie. That was just the final nail. Hell, I remember the ENTIRE sand snakes storyline being panned as terrible and that was like 2 seasons worth of nonsense

daemonova

Daps
Ok you're talking about what you consider the fall off as gospel, but explaining that other people's reasoning isn't true and telling them it was cause the finale........

THAT isn't an argument. WHY people thought it was bad and WHY it was actually bad is two different questions. And both are opinions so there can't be a fact..

So all I was saying was, if you want some facts.. The FACT is, people was shytting on this from here to major news outlets, LONG before the final season. Can we argue if they were right to do so? Of course. But to argue nah that didn't happen, it was all about the finale, is a flat out lie. That was just the final nail. Hell, I remember the ENTIRE sand snakes storyline being panned as terrible and that was like 2 seasons worth of nonsense
D and d omit and changed stuff all the time like Bran's storyline. Khal Drogo was supposed to die because he picked at his own scab and it got infected. Same thing was supposed to happen to the Hound when he got bit by that dude, even though even the books said he was supposed to come back. He never met Brienne. Brienne and Pod was supposed to be in the Stoneheart storyline. Pink letter came before Jon died not afterwards, Sansa never left the Vail.

They cut out the Dorne storyline because fans also wanted them to wrap the shiet up. All the new characters they didn't want plus they got rid of Meera Reed, hella early because again they didn't want to pay everybody.

daemonova

Daps
08a0818fd6baddbc035bcb8585e297c2.jpg

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
She tall and has flapjacks for tiddies, it is what it is
as soon as i saw those pics of her topless on that beach... it was over for me :yeshrug:

edit.
I remember when she got to big for GOT :russ: When she was in that x men movie. She wanted them to kill her off.
I hate when this happen, when an actor thinks he's to big for the show that made them