OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
I feel like john low key got the biggest W.
  • Sent to the nights watch .....but said fukk it and dipped past the wall with an army of wildlings :mjlol:
  • Jon's P.O gonna come looking for him at the wall. little do they know he dipped out three weeks ago. and not a fukking person would even be able to find Jon past that wall :russ:
  • With all the clout Jon has with the wildlings he'll probably become the king of all of them :ehh:
  • Probably gonna find himself another wildling wife have a few kids and live happily ever after.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I don't understand is if the Unsullied were the only ones mad about Jon, why did they banish him to the Nights Watch? They left anyway.

The unsullied and Dothrakis don’t even know shyt about the Nights Watch. Why would they accept that as justice for someone who murdered their queen in cold blood??

Especially when minutes before, they were executing defenseless prisoners?!?

Wooooow. Just :wow:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I thought it was an alright ending.

:manny:

It ended better than the Sopranos and the Wire and Lost and Mad Men and Seinfeld.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I feel like john low key got the biggest W.
  • Sent to the nights watch .....but said fukk it and dipped past the wall with an army of wildlings :mjlol:
  • Jon's P.O gonna come looking for him at the wall. little do they know he dipped out three weeks ago. and not a fukking person would even be able to find Jon past that wall :russ:
  • With all the clout Jon has with the wildlings he'll probably become the king of all of them :ehh:
  • Probably gonna find himself another wildling wife have a few kids and live happily ever after.
find one that look like ygritte