Reppin
Bronx
xd7tjppnmg461.png

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But anyway.. I see that Evil Dead game is by the same studio who did WWZ. So WWZ is definitely done with any content updates.

Hopefully this is better... WWZ was way too grindy and hopefully there is no pointless pvp

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show was decent. No real jaw-dropping reveals, but entertaining nonetheless.

Or...they just have a different opinion.
They had some pretty massive reveals.

Smash
Perfect dark
Mass effect
Fortnite

etc etc...

It was a pretty epic show, plus gameplay and then some

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They had some pretty massive reveals.

Smash
Perfect dark
Mass effect
Fortnite

etc etc...

It was a pretty epic show, plus gameplay and then some

only thing got me excited was mass effect becaue it looks like a real continuation and it looks like they're putting their A team on it this time. the award show just felt like some F2P advertisement festival

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The last of us 2 deserved and anyone that says otherwise is def just a hater. that game was a once in a lifetime masterpiece

Never played the game or the first one so I can't even front. I just find it hilarious a game with that much hate, and shady nonsense from Neil, horrid review score, staggered sales, and doing what they can to get it off the shelves compared to GOT swept the whole award.

:manny: but a dub is a dub. I'll just watch the bickering from both sides.

I will say this tho, regardless of the hating, I don't believe the gameplay and visuals were shytted on, so there's that.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sales for TLOU2 bout to go through the roof plus after the hbo show airs. I wouldnt be surprised if it wins at IGn and some other places also..

and Neil became president, he fukking won this year.

dude comes across like a pretentious dikkhead at times, and he will push in unneeded LGBT wherever he can, but he’s had people in his mentions telling him to kill himself over a damn game story since March whenever he posts something that could be completely unrelated to his game or not, my guy deserves all these wins

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just find it hilarious a game with that much hate, and shady nonsense from Neil, horrid review score, staggered sales,

the difference between a vocal minority of crybabies and fake internet news/outrage and reality.

the game sold a sshyt ton of copies and still holds the highest score on metacritic this year next to persona 5 royal.