Official Game Awards 2020 thread

larsattack

All Star
Daps
dude comes across like a pretentious dikkhead at times, and he will push in unneeded LGBT wherever he can, but he’s had people in his mentions telling him to kill himself over a damn game story since March whenever he posts something that could be completely unrelated to his game or not, my guy deserves all these wins
I like how being a pretentious dikkhead and writing LGBT characters is on the same level for you

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
100% agree. At the end of the day Persona 5R is just an enhanced version of the original while both FF7R and even Yakuza 7 are both unique gaming experiences.

I was surprised that Persona V even got nominated again.

And yet, it is the best rpg released in the last 10 years. They should release persona 5 royal golden and nominate it again

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just noticed the elder scrolls online trailer was uploaded to the playstation youtube channel

Aint bethesda games exclusive to XSX/PC now?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just noticed the elder scrolls online trailer was uploaded to the playstation youtube channel

Aint bethesda games exclusive to XSX/PC now?

thee merger isn't complete yet. Until the ink is dry it's business as usual.

like how disney acquired fox studios fox still had to submit scripts and continue planning to make movies knowing they weren't gonna get made.