Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
sucks we never got the resolution for seasons 1-3

I don't know if I kept up after 1, I will have to read and refresh my memory. Slashers are my favorite horror genre, next to vampire and werewwolf, so I hopefully I will see this.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't know if I kept up after 1, I will have to read and refresh my memory. Slashers are my favorite horror genre, next to vampire and werewwolf, so I hopefully I will see this.
oops my bad, misspoke there's only 3 seasons, and 1-2 was 1 story they dropped when they did season 3. Season 3 had Tyga :pachaha:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I thought the opening kill scenario in the third one was great and that’s it. Still my favorite horror franchise.

We back :banderas:
I like the kill though I felt Cotton’s character was wasted in the third. Dewey getting offed in the opening could’ve taken the movie up a notch. He honestly should’ve been killed back in 2.

The chase sequence at the Stab set was full of tension. Shocked that along with Sidney’s dream wasn’t a part of the last act.

I see a lot of mixed reception for the fourth movie. Thought it was a solid return to form. My only beef with it was how the camera filter resembled a Lifetime movie.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
ei2pvrgbcnw71.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
“Ghostface is Back” – Latest ‘Scream’ Featurette Slashes into New Footage and New Plot Details [Video]
The Scream franchise returns to theaters on January 14, 2022. The filmmaking team this time around includes directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin & Tyler Gillett, as well as executive producer Chad Villella, the three members of the filmmaking group known as Radio Silence (Ready or Not, V/H/S, Southbound). A new featurette teases their fresh vision today.

As promised in the headline up above, you’ll find new footage and some additional plot details in this latest sneak peek, which reveals that Melissa Barrera‘s new character Sam is at the center of things this time around. The actress explains, “Sam becomes the target of the Ghostface killer, and she seeks Dewey (David Arquette) for help.”

Co-star Dylan Minnette teases, “It’s the perfect mix of new energy and also keeping what made [Scream] so special in the first place.” Returning star Courteney Cox adds, “There’s things that happen in the movie that are kind of shocking. I still can’t believe it.”

Check out the brand new featurette below.

“Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, a new killer has donned the Ghostface mask and begins targeting a group of teenagers to resurrect secrets from the town’s deadly past.”

Dylan Minnette (Goosebumps), Mason Gooding (Let It Snow), Kyle Gallner (Ghosts of War), Jasmin Savoy Brown (“Love”) and Mikey Madison (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood) join an ensemble that also includes Neve Campbell as Sidney Prescott, David Arquette and Courteney Cox who will return as Dewey Riley and Gale Weathers, as well as new cast members Jack Quaid (“The Boys”), Melissa Barrera (“In The Heights”) and Jenna Ortega (“You”). Marley Shelton is also returning as Scream 4 character Deputy Judy Hicks.

James Vanderbilt (Murder Mystery, Zodiac, The Amazing Spider-Man) and Guy Busick (Ready or Not, Castle Rock) wrote the script. Michel Aller edited the film, which is now complete.

Kevin Williamson is back as executive producer.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This shyt led me down a youtube wormhole :russ: @Nicole0416_646NYC

Yes!!! That’s what happens :laff::laff:
Lmao at these vids!!
Before you know it, it’s like 2 hours and 100 clicks later. Mess around and half your night is finished. Done. Faneto. Don’t get me started on the Google/YouTube combination rabbit hole.

I’ve been trying to find a script Leak for this Scream 2022 to see what happens to Sidney since the demic started.

twilight-zone.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why do you brehs want Sidney to die so bad?:dwillhuh:

Jaime Lee Curtis has been with the Halloween franchise since the 1970's and she's in her 60's.

Sidney IS the series imo. Series is not the same without her. Kill off Dewey or Gail if they wanna get rid of an original.

I sill feel like they should bring Jamie Kennedy's character Randy back some how:smugdraper:

he was hilarious and his death was so anti climactic.

Randy-Meeks-scream-8611256-320-240.jpg

:laugh:
It’s less about wanting her to die and more about realizing for this series to continue and be what Scream ultimately is, a teen slasher satire for a specific generation of teens, the older characters have to go. Whether it’s die or just move on. After a while it becomes comical when all of these people dressed up as ghostface have a connection to this woman who is now yeeeeears removed from high school. Scream 4 was almost ready to go there with a brilliant twist ending but someone got cold feet in the end.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you brehs want Sidney to die so bad?:dwillhuh:

Jaime Lee Curtis has been with the Halloween franchise since the 1970's and she's in her 60's.

Sidney IS the series imo. Series is not the same without her. Kill off Dewey or Gail if they wanna get rid of an original.

I sill feel like they should bring Jamie Kennedy's character Randy back some how:smugdraper:

he was hilarious and his death was so anti climactic.

Randy-Meeks-scream-8611256-320-240.jpg

:laugh:
THIS!!!!!!!!!
Been fighting the same battle with them for the past year. They want her dead soooooo bad. She’s not going nowhere-they hate to see it.
:francis:..:gucci:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It’s less about wanting her to die and more about realizing for this series to continue and be what Scream ultimately is, a teen slasher satire for a specific generation of teens, the older characters have to go. Whether it’s die or just move on. After a while it becomes comical when all of these people dressed up as ghostface have a connection to this woman who is now yeeeeears removed from high school. Scream 4 was almost ready to go there with a brilliant twist ending but someone got cold feet in the end.

THIS!!!!!!!!!
Been fighting the same battle with them for the past year. They want her dead soooooo bad. She’s not going nowhere-they hate to see it.
:francis:..:gucci:

Like I posted earlier:

I would not be so cool with killing Sidney if Ghostface was a singular individual who was her nemesis like how things are with Michael Myers and Laurie Strode.
There have been about 50eleven people under that mask and it gets more and more ridiculous how hard these movies have to work to make there be a connection to Sidney.

This isn't a "I hate Sidney" issue. This is a "What makes sense for this particular franchise?" situation and the best thing for Scream is to move past Sidney.

She's damn near 50 and we are supposed to believe that she will uproot her life and come back to Woodsboro because a new crop of teenagers she has no connection to are being killed by some copycat killer? What sense does that make?

Keeping it 100, Dewey and Gail make a million times more sense being involved in these new movies than Sidney just based on Dewey being a cop who still lives in Woodsboro and Gail being a tabloid journalist who's biggest claim to fame is the Woodsboro murders.

Sidney should want no parts of this shyt especially if she's got a young kid as her jogging pushing a stroller in the trailer seems to indicate.

sid-baby-scream-1024x576.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don’t think they should kill Sidney, but they do need to write her off. Shes been through a lot of trauma and deserves peace in her life.

Each of the original three would not come back to make another Scream movie without Wes unless they felt like it was done right. I have faith in RS to deliver.

@Jello Biafra A baby and a ring on her finger. I wonder who proposed to her.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don’t think they should kill Sidney, but they do need to write her off. Shes been through a lot of trauma and deserves peace in her life.

Each of the original three would not come back to make another Scream movie without Wes unless they felt like it was done right. I have faith in RS to deliver.

@Jello Biafra A baby and a ring on her finger. I wonder who proposed to her.
Some brave man who is willing to be in the danger zone when the next weirdo in a Ghostface mask comes looking for his wife.