Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Under no circumstances can this happen. Mindy has easily been the worst addition to these new movies. Od annoying.

To me, it's very simple. Retcon the last 2 movies. There can be some meta dialogue about it like the "requel" dialogue in Scream 5.

Bring back Sidney, Dewey and Gale. Have it taken place a decade or so after Scream 4 just like Scream 3 did. This way you can have Kirby in there. And we can get back to Ghostface coming after Sidney.

Maybe they have a new Stab movie being made based on what Jill did in Scream 4 and this way they can try to do Scream 3 justice?
Idk... I kind of like the fact that Jill wanted to be remembered so badly, yet in Scream 5, people can't even remember what her name was. All of that hard work, double crossing, and murder was for nothing. She never got her 15 minutes of fame even in postmortem. More people know who Roman is than Jill and that's just fukking hilarious to me.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I briefly read something on her firing yesterday, but it was a headline on MSN, so I put no credence in it. Come to find out they actually did fire her. Like her acting or not, she was the face of the new franchise, and they were centering the story and plots around her. She was the new Sydney Prescott. What a dumbass decision by Paramount and they basically proved her point. They got lucky when they pissed off Neve Campbell and she decided not to return for 6, but you can avoid one big accident and still get involved in another one. I know Jenna Ortega is everyone's jam right now, but I really don't know if I'll go see the new Scream movie whenever the next drops now, brehs & brehettes. This is a dumb and shytty move by the studio.

:what: She aint the face of this franchise.

The face is Ghostface and Neve Campbell.

Y’all talking like these two chicks had a deep 10 year+ run and are seen as iconic. Stop it:mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:what: She aint the face of this franchise.

The face is Ghostface and Neve Campbell.

Y’all talking like these two chicks had a deep 10 year+ run and are seen as iconic. Stop it:mjlol:
:russ: I’m saying lol…don’t get me wrong. Just from speculation it seems like they were building up to a vigilante Ghostface. Which is cool a Ghostface that kills other Ghostfaces. But people are giving this franchise fans way too much credit. They’re not boycotting the next movie because of these 2 chicks lol. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but if S7 trailer drops. And Sidney is in it and they hint at Stu. The Scream fanbase is throwing that boycott bs to the side.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
what they need to do is make a predule then. they need to finally show what the fukk happened the day of maureen murder. how roman met billy & stu. cause some of that shyt just sounds off

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Some of yall acting like Neve Campbell is a bigger deal than Jenna Ortega in this moment. She's not. shyt changed here when she "stepped down" imo.

sidney been wack since after 3.

she was getting tossed in 4
she was useless in 5
she was not needed for 6 and it lowkey made it the best sequel

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah Jenna is on fire in Hollywood

But the core fanbase of Scream would gladly accept Campbell back

just because two or three Coli posters say otherwise doesn’t change that lol

You're acting like Coli doesn't have accurate predictions :lolbron: