Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I like Bride of Chucky mainly for Jennifer Tilly. Even though it was low budget, Curse of Chucky was good and brought the franchise back into a more serious slasher.

I also think the TV show is really good. Don Mancini learned from Bryan Fuller when he worked on the TV show Hannibal.
I can't Bride of Chucky or Seed. That's when the franchise was becoming a joke. Curse of Chucky was ok, It was a little slow but I thought it was ok.

The TV series started out fine but I had to drop it when it started focusing on the goofy elements of Chucky from Seed, not to mention Jake and his friends suck.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Did Scream 7 even have a production timeline? Or script?

In August they announced the new director and because of the writer’s strike, nothing had been written.

Her dropping out because of a scheduling conflict is like me telling someone I can’t make it to their party before they even tell me when it is.
before the strike they tweeted March 2024 as the date

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
honest question because I don’t know

Couldn’t the Scream team delay filming the movie? It’s not like the characters are 12 years old and have to remain looking 12.

Like Euphoria is sitting around waiting for Zendaya

So what makes this different?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
honest question because I don’t know

Couldn’t the Scream team delay filming the movie? It’s not like the characters are 12 years old and have to remain looking 12.

Like Euphoria is sitting around waiting for Zendaya

So what makes this different?
they could, but there's no guarantee Jenna would also be willing to do it after, either.

Plus they fired Melissa

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
They bout to Rob Zombie the next film if they don’t scrap it or make things right with Melissa, Jenna, and anyone else that dips.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
if they go forward thinking people want a movie headlined by the twins...

Under no circumstances can this happen. Mindy has easily been the worst addition to these new movies. Od annoying.

To me, it's very simple. Retcon the last 2 movies. There can be some meta dialogue about it like the "requel" dialogue in Scream 5.

Bring back Sidney, Dewey and Gale. Have it taken place a decade or so after Scream 4 just like Scream 3 did. This way you can have Kirby in there. And we can get back to Ghostface coming after Sidney.

Maybe they have a new Stab movie being made based on what Jill did in Scream 4 and this way they can try to do Scream 3 justice?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Under no circumstances can this happen. Mindy has easily been the worst addition to these new movies. Od annoying.

To me, it's very simple. Retcon the last 2 movies. There can be some meta dialogue about it like the "requel" dialogue in Scream 5.

Bring back Sidney, Dewey and Gale. Have it taken place a decade or so after Scream 4 just like Scream 3 did. This way you can have Kirby in there. And we can get back to Ghostface coming after Sidney.

Maybe they have a new Stab movie being made based on what Jill did in Scream 4 and this way they can try to do Scream 3 justice?

yeah this sounds terrible. and please no more sidney. she is wack

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

No…just let the franchise die.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime

Nah, I was sad when Dewey died and didn't like it but he should stay dead. We don't need this turning into "Halloween" where there's multiple timelines. The studio should say fuk it and kill everyone.