Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What's wild is it seemed like such a success story. They kind of made a decent movie with the 2022 one, and they did well enough on the financials and fan reception, to get a bigger budget and better script, and Scream 6 was a near perfect entry, Easily the most fun I had in theaters all year.

They revived a fading franchise, that had Scream 4 as it's last entry, and some mildly received MTV series, and turned it into a draw for Paramount, who needed the hit.

But, almost as quickly as they turned it around, it unraveled. They switched out the directors and creators, fired the two cast members, and the whole thing needs to be rewritten, recasted. That cast really worked too.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
what they should just do is continue with the mtv Scream tv series since it kinda left on a cliffhanger. i’m not talking about the daisy storyline either i’m talking about the actual ghostface storyline i think the 3rd season. They should just turn it into a film because that story obviously wasnt finished since the main character got a call from another killer

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
what they should just do is continue with the mtv Scream tv series since it kinda left on a cliffhanger. i’m not talking about the daisy storyline either i’m talking about the actual ghostface storyline i think the 3rd season. They should just turn it into a film because that story obviously wasnt finished since the main character got a call from another killer
i kinda wanted to see the finale of the first 2 seasons :russ:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yeah this was dumb, I don’t remember the og series really being that loved besides the ghostface character/costume

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
i kinda wanted to see the finale of the first 2 seasons :russ:

i fukk with the series altogether i just think the first 2 seasons shoulda been called something else since they not using ghostface. but the 3rd season with actual ghostface was kinda dope especially for an mtv show.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:mjlol: lol at people saying they’re going to boycott Scream. Knowing damn well if Sidney and Stu returns they’re watching it.
Indeed. People are so invested in Sidney that a decade ago, when she was the main focus of Scream 4, people flocked to the theater to see it after the franchise had been on ice for a decade. Oh wait, no they didn’t. That shyt hit number two, fell off faster than King Kong off the Empire State building, and ended up being the lowest grossing film in the franchise. :mjgrin: That’s OK though… When Neve Campbell decided to sit out on Scream 6, people decided to vote with their money and stayed home to show how much she meant to them as a character. I’m just kidding again, no they didn’t. Scream 6 ended up being the highest grossing film in the franchise. :mjgrin: Meanwhile, they’ve built up a story around two new characters that they’ve now invested two movies in, one of whom is a big star thanks to her hit Netflix show, and now they’ve dropped it because movie studios are dumb.

And as confirmed by Scream 6, Stu is dead, buried, and gone. I eye roll every single time I see this now. The writers aren’t dumb enough to single handedly turn the franchise into a joke, which is what it’d be if they ever had Stu suddenly reappear after 25 years with no prior explanation or confirmation of his survival in 4 sequels. I’m so happy they scrapped the idea for Scream 3, because the original idea I saw about it was by far the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read, and the horror genre has a lot of dumb ideas.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Indeed. People are so invested in Sidney that a decade ago, when she was the main focus of Scream 4, people flocked to the theater to see it after the franchise had been on ice for a decade. Oh wait, no they didn’t. That shyt hit number two, fell off faster than King Kong off the Empire State building, and ended up being the lowest grossing film in the franchise. :mjgrin: That’s OK though… When Neve Campbell decided to sit out on Scream 6, people decided to vote with their money and stayed home to show how much she meant to them as a character. I’m just kidding again, no they didn’t. Scream 6 ended up being the highest grossing film in the franchise. :mjgrin: Meanwhile, they’ve built up a story around two new characters that they’ve now invested two movies in, one of whom is a big star thanks to her hit Netflix show, and now they’ve dropped it because movie studios are dumb.

And as confirmed by Scream 6, Stu is dead, buried, and gone. I eye roll every single time I see this now. The writers aren’t dumb enough to single handedly turn the franchise into a joke, which is what it’d be if they ever had Stu suddenly reappear after 25 years with no prior explanation or confirmation of his survival in 4 sequels. I’m so happy they scrapped the idea for Scream 3, because the original idea I saw about it was by far the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read, and the horror genre has a lot of dumb ideas.
:mjlol:We’ll see bruh I doubt this little “boycott” matters. Scream 7 is going to be successful regardless, especially since it’s a horror movie. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but how many so called “boycotts” of a piece of media works. Most fans are going to fold once Scream 7’s trailer drops. And the people that’s not fans just wants to see a horror movie lol. This franchise is going to be ok without these two chicks.

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
If the rumors are true about the killers in the next movie then gahdamn am I glad this shyt got scrapped :scust:

Sam and Tara's mom and Leslie Macher :scust:

Two bytches :scust:
:ohhh:

I’m wondering how “Billy” would’ve reacted to them

I was expecting Sam and Tara’s mom to be a killer in this but not Stu’s sister