Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Can't wait for the Double Toasted episode. They're going to have to take back everything they said about the franchise being consistent. Child's Play is the GOAT by default now.
Child's play franchise hasn't been worth a damn since the second entry.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
If the fan base wanted Neve back they wouldn't have watched the sixth one. This new generation doesn't care for the old cast.
I disagree.

Scream is a legacy act in horror that will always do respectable box office numbers for the genre.

That doesn’t change the fact that a majority of the fans want her back.

Stupid argument in a streaming era where horror fans will watch and support regardless

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Child's play franchise hasn't been worth a damn since the second entry.

I like Bride of Chucky mainly for Jennifer Tilly. Even though it was low budget, Curse of Chucky was good and brought the franchise back into a more serious slasher.

I also think the TV show is really good. Don Mancini learned from Bryan Fuller when he worked on the TV show Hannibal.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So, what they are saying... That Jenna professionally told them to fukk off. Spyglass trying to cover that shyt up with really weird stuff that doesn't explain the abrupt timing for any of this happening.

If Ortega was out. This would have been known. Ortega being officially out after Melissa getting fired isn't a coincidence.
Ortega was probably renegotiating before the strike and once Barrera was out, she just told them to peace out.

Ortega is the star and a producer on Wednesday. Way more creative control.

The new season is filming in Ireland, no way she couldn’t have filmed both if she wanted to. Tv shows film in blocks with long breaks. For a supporting role in Scream movie….come on.

Her agent ain’t going let her get caught in an a antisemitic dust up.

Last edited: