Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Idk. People didn't give a sht when Neve wasn't in 6. They might see it if Stu comes back. At this rate when Melissa dropped and Jenna not coming back, I don't think people will watch it.
:mjlol: I’ll believe it when I see it lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:mjlol: lol at people saying they’re going to boycott Scream. Knowing damn well if Sidney and Stu returns they’re watching it.
They’d have to throw so much money at her

Her agent knows they are up a creek

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

So, what they are saying... That Jenna professionally told them to fukk off. Spyglass trying to cover that shyt up with really weird stuff that doesn't explain the abrupt timing for any of this happening.

If Ortega was out. This would of been known. Ortega being officially out after Melissa getting fired isn't a coincidence.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So basically their storyline is done.

What about the black twins.
Nah, Especially not with Tara & Chad getting together in the last one.

Just scrap that shyt or make it right.

The took a gamble and it paid off unlike that trash ass tv series. I think a LOT of fans would feel a way if they just tried to go right back to Sydney/Gail unless they try some shyt with Sydney’s kids but even still….Way too much time invested in the new cast to do a movie without both Jenna & Melissa :snoop:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
So, what they are saying... That Jenna professionally told them to fukk off. Spyglass trying to cover that shyt up with really weird stuff that doesn't explain the abrupt timing for any of this happening.

If Ortega was out. This would of been known. Ortega being officially out after Melissa getting fired isn't a coincidence.

I just read the scheduling conflicts with Wednesday and Beetlejuice 2.