Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro let's be real, she's a trash fukkin actress. I thought I was watching a Bollywood film when she talked. Esp in scream 5, she comes across emotionally autistic

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This is the hill that studio is willing to die on huh?

Okay…
morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
they gonna make the curly brown haired chick the main and jenna will be ghostface, or vice versa. or bring in some new characters idk

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I briefly read something on her firing yesterday, but it was a headline on MSN, so I put no credence in it. Come to find out they actually did fire her. Like her acting or not, she was the face of the new franchise, and they were centering the story and plots around her. She was the new Sydney Prescott. What a dumbass decision by Paramount and they basically proved her point. They got lucky when they pissed off Neve Campbell and she decided not to return for 6, but you can avoid one big accident and still get involved in another one. I know Jenna Ortega is everyone's jam right now, but I really don't know if I'll go see the new Scream movie whenever the next drops now, brehs & brehettes. This is a dumb and shytty move by the studio.