Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@lutha everything needs a remake or an update or a sequel; all of the above are more than likely unwanted and very much unnecessary. But the fat cats don't care cause they're gonna eat. Even if it's a flop they don't care about the L. Case & Point: G.I. Joe.

Moving on, now I'm watching Mighty Ducks 2. I didn't realize Benny from the Sandlot was the random Mexican guy in here. Hell, as a kid I never realized they were team USA. :russ:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@lutha everything needs a remake or an update or a sequel; all of the above are more than likely unwanted and very much unnecessary. But the fat cats don't care cause they're gonna eat. Even if it's a flop they don't care about the L.

Moving on, now I'm watching Mighty Ducks 2. I didn't realize Benny from the Sandlot was the random Mexican guy in here. Hell, as a kid I never realized they were team USA. :russ:

i understand, just get tired of that shyt.....

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
i understand, just get tired of that shyt.....
Lmao, check what I added. Aaaannnnddddd it's not gonna stop. Hollywood has no ideas. Hey new fresh blood is unwanted. The new stuff has to do things on their own & get attention through Film festivals then studios are grabbing themselves at the crotch ready to eat.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, check what I added. Aaaannnnddddd it's not gonna stop. Hollywood has no ideas. Hey new fresh blood is unwanted. The new stuff has to do things on their own & get attention through Film festivals then studios are grabbing themselves at the crotch ready to eat.

lol i know...you know, i have no issue with remakes, my issues is with making everything 'real world relate able & modern'....everything doesnt have to be 'realistic'.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
philadelphia is that shyt...2 of the best actors of their gen (tom hanks and denzel) and other good actors period, to fill out the cast, including antonio; just a damn good movie...

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
every time a character needs a bit of their own blood.. they always cut the palm of their hand :scust:

why the fukk would that be the optimal place to draw blood from? :dahell:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally saw 'hateful 8'...good movie, sam jackson is funny as hell...

side note: it helps lend evidence to the theory tarantino is a racist....he had people saying nikka and killing the black characters fukked up style a bit too much...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this section is worthy of one. @hex can we make this official? :lupe:

Some things aren't thread worthy here so why not just post them here?

Yeah, fukk it. Let's see how it goes.
idunnobreh_zpsp8pdlvdt.png

Fred.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Just watched Under The Skin. :jbhmm:

While I did enjoy the Kubrick vibes to it, the pacing of the movie a bit slow for my taste.

But Scarlett being naked was appreciated :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Marvel won 2016 :mjgrin:
Had me lookin at the competition like :picard:

2017 will be no different. They lookin like the 90s bulls right now, its starting to get boring now cause you already know the win is coming

side note, watchin silence of the lambs, i forgot the ether hopkins was dropping, shytting on nikkas eloquently :dead: