Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Great way to end my night with watching House Party :blessed: but how in the hell did he expect the letter about him getting sent home the day he got sent to the principals office?? :comeon: The call yeah, but he was checking for the mail like it was getting hand delivered by the principal herself. Lol, aight lemme finish it

Conz

Superstar
Daps
In D2: The Mighty Ducks, how the fukk did Trinidad and Tobago qualify for that tournament?

Also, how the hell you gonna tell me a team full of cake-eaters who didn't even really know how to play hockey a few prior, comprised the Team USA team?

They added a girl goalie, a 4th line goon, a figure skater, a ranch hand and a kid who couldn't even friggin stop on skates. Then they just flat picked up a kid off the streets of South Central b/c he took a shot that required about 3 minutes of set up to even get off. That was the best USA had to offer?! Lester aka Dave Averman was one of the 20 best jr. hockey players in America?! A fat Jewish kid and a girl were the cream of our goalie crop?! Iceland was the dominant hockey force in the world? Where the hell was Canada?

I might write an entire thinkpiece about this movie. I'm gonna email websites to let me try.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In D2: The Mighty Ducks, how the fukk did Trinidad and Tobago qualify for that tournament?

Also, how the hell you gonna tell me a team full of cake-eaters who didn't even really know how to play hockey a few prior, comprised the Team USA team?

They added a girl goalie, a 4th line goon, a figure skater, a ranch hand and a kid who couldn't even friggin stop on skates. Then they just flat picked up a kid off the streets of South Central b/c he took a shot that required about 3 minutes of set up to even get off. That was the best USA had to offer?! Lester aka Dave Averman was one of the 20 best jr. hockey players in America?! A fat Jewish kid and a girl were the cream of our goalie crop?! Iceland was the dominant hockey force in the world? Where the hell was Canada?

I might write an entire thinkpiece about this movie. I'm gonna email websites to let me try.
I know they're a lot of mighty duck fans here but these movies don't hold up.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm watching old Road Rules on MTV Classic & they're about to meet Chris Farley on the set of one of his last (I think maybe even his final) movie sets. :to: damn.

The cast are all taking jobs around the movie set... The one girl they have had Chris' assistant is unaware of his humor & is missing how his personality is unsure if he is fukking with her or not :heh: I would have loved to been in her shoes. He seemed to be like he was on camera off camera...

Last edited:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Was randomly checking the Crackel app on my Roku.

These nikkas got the full series of:
Malcolm & Eddie
Married With Children
Seinfield
And The Real Ghostbusters cartoon from the late 80s.

For once in my life, I might actually spend some time fukking with Crackel.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to know what Burn Notice focus group thought adding more crotchety old lady was a good idea :beli:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Im watching this TVOne movie with Kayla Pratt as a woman suffering newly wed state DA with Bipolar schizophrenia disorder called the Secret she kept. It's a good movie but it's really angering me because it hits hard on how mental health is a stigma in the black community. It's based on a book, I think imma check it out.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was already a random thoughts thread, didnt know that lol....made one last night talking about 'kung fu hustle'....

anyway, another random thought: why does hollywood feel the need to make all the movies 'in modern times and to make them relate able'?..they do this shyt with all movies: comic book, action, sfy-fy, etc....it's limiting as hell to me...i dont give a damn if i can relate to a movie...hell, in most cases i'm watching the movie to not relate to them, i.e. comic book movies...if muthafukkas suppose to have super powers, be in space, other worlds, etc. let that shyt happen...i dont need them to be in ny, trying to fit in......that trailer for 'the mummy' got me thinking about that shyt again...i really aint feeling that trailer for that very reason....it's called the mummy, supposed to be in a shared 'monster' universe, so let it be a monster movie....