Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is a thread we can use for free posting related to films. Wanna share a random movie scene, make reccomendations, give status updates on films youre watching with a woman on a futon to get laid, promote some D list actor on the rise, talk about an indeoendent film only you with your superior taste have seen, gossip or just posts gift call someone an idiot and put up gifs? This is the place

I'll set it off with some epic posts from an epic films

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
wack thread, I'll 1 star, neg and dap/undap once I get in front of my labtop

mawgli you're wife is chunky ass foook

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
We already got a Random Movie Thought thread. Nobody ever posts in it because apparently none of the mods think it's a good idea to sticky it and severely push back all the unnecessary ass threads that get made weekly.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We already got a Random Movie Thought thread. Nobody ever posts in it because apparently none of the mods think it's a good idea to sticky it and severely push back all the unnecessary ass threads that get made weekly.
They do now.

Thank The Mowgster. Woke yall the fukk up real quick

As a film buff you should know.

It's all about the Pitch :youngsabo:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Has anyone ever watched those old Batman serials from the 40s? It takes batman and robin and puts them as agents for the country during the time of WW2

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Breh, this ain't my day job. I'm not on here 24/7 to know every time a thread gets made. @Mowgli didn't even know this thread existed, either. Random threads get stickied because people ask, I don't even watch half the shows up there....and unless I'm bugging nobody asked me to sticky this until today.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Or hell, it's possible I stickied this and another mod or one of the Admins took it down, for whatever reason. It's not as cut and dry as people make it out to be.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh, this ain't my day job. I'm not on here 24/7 to know every time a thread gets made. @Mowgli didn't even know this thread existed, either. Random threads get stickied because people ask, I don't even watch half the shows up there....and unless I'm bugging nobody asked me to sticky this until today.

Fred.

Every time a thread gets made? This thread is one month away from being a year old, breh. :deadmanny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Fred.
It's alright bruh. its natural for these guys feel like the forum belongs to them when they post here for a while. Getting all possessive with the direction they feel shyt should be going in Like I did this so long ago now you wanna sticKy? :mjlol:

It wasn't the right time for it then...but it is now. Let's just be thankful The Mowgster acted as a change agent to bring some life to this place.

We here now n they coming for your spot.

:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread is one month away from being a year old, breh. :deadmanny:

And it only has 10 pages. Stop acting like it's doing "Thriller" numbers and I should know it exists. Hopefully it gets more traffic now.

I stickied the other "what are you watching thread" before....it came down. Again, I have no power or control over that. Likewise if this gets unstickied I'm sure people will be like :stopitslime:"Fred, what the fukk?!" when I didn't do it. :francis:

Fred.