OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went on SoFifa and saw that this man Iago Aspas was given 90 Finishing

:mindblown:

90 is reserved for the absolute best finishers in the world. Fifa has been steadily over rating players for the past 3-4 years.

Career Mode is always the GOAT mode. Best thing to do is take a mid-table team to the top.

Should be ready for me when I come back from Uni tomorrow.

Ultimate difficulty is hit or miss, you can still win easily if you know what you're doing :yeshrug: but the A.I score bullshyt long range goals, don't concede free-kicks outside the penalty area. they'll always do a lay-off free kick and IT ALWAYS GOES IN....adjusting the slider don't help either, not as bad as the PES 2019 A.I :camby:

Gonna turn Shrewsbury Town from League 1 fodder to Champions League winners :mjlit:

Don't you get bored playing offline:jbhmm:

Online the wins are so satisfying, knowing you destroying someone in real life:ahh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Don't you get bored playing offline:jbhmm:

Online the wins are so satisfying, knowing you destroying someone in real life:ahh:

Online is definitely good when I want a competitive game.

Career mode is good for long term investment. Kinda like Football manager but you actually get to play with the team.

I’ve always used the Evertons, Valencias, Sevillas etc as they have good young players so there’s opportunity to grow but the teams aren’t overly powerful.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
the AI is improved this year, seems balanced.

but online is where the most fun is for me. If they ever cared to make an online career mode that would be insane....but they only care about FUT.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
the AI is improved this year, seems balanced.

but online is where the most fun is for me. If they ever cared to make an online career mode that would be insane....but they only care about FUT.

Online Career mode would be absolute madness.

When I started out with Fifa (around Fifa 09, prior to that I was PES all day) I was in Nigeria. Playing online was a luxury as the internet penetration wasn't there. So unless your boys stopped by your house, the mode that gave most challenge/excitement was Career mode. It's like RPG meets Fifa.

I strongly dislike that Fifa is all about FUT now. It's just their way to monetize as much out of the game as possible.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
b4TxwFr.jpg

u8y6fPW.jpg

Those are my 2 squads. My epl squad is doing pretty well, adama traore is just like real life, nobody can mark him and he can't finish for shyt. Very fun player to use. I'll probably dismantle my fitness squad, but I'm trying to create a competitve squad with Brahimi and Aboubakar.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
b4TxwFr.jpg

u8y6fPW.jpg

Those are my 2 squads. My epl squad is doing pretty well, adama traore is just like real life, nobody can mark him and he can't finish for shyt. Very fun player to use. I'll probably dismantle my fitness squad, but I'm trying to create a competitve squad with Brahimi and Aboubakar.
U should use viviano at GK, 6'5 and long throw trait, shouldn't disrupt chem since u got Matheui