OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can't wait to play online with Chelsea, our midfield is stacked this year. Only shyt part is we got no decent striker, I use Hazard as a striker, but it means I can't cross the balls I'm to the box

Marcos Alonso should be more than 82 tho:dry:. Breh should be 84 at least

I always play chelsea with the narrow 4-3-1-2 and have willian and hazard as strikers with alonso, kante, and jorghino(sp?) As a triangle midfield. Players barely crack past my half :whew:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always play chelsea with the narrow 4-3-1-2 and have willian and hazard as strikers with alonso, kante, and jorghino(sp?) As a triangle midfield. Players barely crack past my half :whew:

Might try this formation:ohhh:

Pace isn't as overpowered as before. Giroud and Morata should be good.

I hope so becuz Morata n Giroud were hopeless, besides crossing to Giroud for headers

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Aren't you on xbox?

I flipped Mahrez yesterday made a couple decent squads. I'm shyt though, this timed finishing feels broken. Been dominating games but I can't score. Game is still fun tho, just gonna work on the skill games, or maybe turn off timed finishing.

You gotta play with 4 and 4.5 star teams and set it to match your opponent only on that rating. I used West Ham mostly last season and would come up against different teams each time. Only frustrating thing about that was some guys would pick Liverpool and for some reason the game thought my 4 star West Ham was a good match for 4.5 star liverpool. I'd still beat em tho.

Yeah on X1, I turned time finishing off, didn't wanna bother to learn it, cross body shots got nerfed,not as hard as low driven long shots, it's all about finessing ur shots now

I still have the same team but now also 500k in the bank, did every advanced SBC and saving all the packs for Friday for OTW

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah on X1, I turned time finishing off, didn't wanna bother to learn it, cross body shots got nerfed,not as hard as low driven long shots, it's all about finessing ur shots now

I still have the same team but now also 500k in the bank, did every advanced SBC and saving all the packs for Friday for OTW

Yeah I'm about to use some of that Mahrez money, flip some players and do SBCs and save the packs. I bought some Zahas last night for 17K and sold em each for 20. I tried using him but for a striker his finishing is pretty bad. Aboubakar on my other squad does alot better.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yeah I'm about to use some of that Mahrez money, flip some players and do SBCs and save the packs. I bought some Zahas last night for 17K and sold em each for 20. I tried using him but for a striker his finishing is pretty bad. Aboubakar on my other squad does alot better.
You on PS4 or X1?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Went on SoFifa and saw that this man Iago Aspas was given 90 Finishing

:mindblown:

90 is reserved for the absolute best finishers in the world. Fifa has been steadily over rating players for the past 3-4 years.

Career Mode is always the GOAT mode. Best thing to do is take a mid-table team to the top.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Should be ready for me when I come back from Uni tomorrow.

Ultimate difficulty is hit or miss, you can still win easily if you know what you're doing :yeshrug: but the A.I score bullshyt long range goals, don't concede free-kicks outside the penalty area. they'll always do a lay-off free kick and IT ALWAYS GOES IN....adjusting the slider don't help either, not as bad as the PES 2019 A.I :camby:

Gonna turn Shrewsbury Town from League 1 fodder to Champions League winners :mjlit: