Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ahead of its full release next week, a demo for FIFA 18 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The demo includes 12 teams--including top clubs Manchester United and Bayern Munich--and the Kick Off mode to try.

Additionally, demo users can check out a part of the single-player mode, The Journey: Hunter Returns. Head below to see a full rundown of what's in the FIFA 18 demo.

You can download the FIFA 18 demo using the links below:

FIFA 18 launches on September 29 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, in addition to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.

FIFA 18 Demo Teams:
  • Manchester United
  • Manchester City
  • Real Madrid CF
  • Atlético de Madrid
  • Juventus F.C.
  • FC Bayern Munich
  • Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
  • LA Galaxy
  • Toronto FC
  • Boca Juniors
  • C.D. Guadalajara
  • Vissel Kobe
FIFA 18 Demo Stadiums
  • Santiago Bernabéu
  • La Bombonera
  • StubHub Center
  • King Fahd Stadium
FIFA 18 Demo The Journey Mode
  • You can try a sample of the single-player mode, but it's not immediately clear what it entails or how limited it may be.
FIFA 18 Demo Out Now, Here's What's In It And How To Download

just got home and put in a couple games, different but familiar feel from '17.

definitely a good amount of content for a demo. bunch of clubs and stadiums to play with.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Whats the word on the soccer street anyway??? Is it Fifa or PES? Is it a true rivalry or is it like Live vs 2k

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Downloaded it and i really like the feel, its a bit arcadey, kind of PES-like but with the Fifa stamp of approval, and the controls respond this time, seems they 're going in the right direction, keepers are crap though. Played a couple games in legendary and its a bit easy, although fun, previous versions were very frustrating, guess they got it right this time

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Downloaded it and i really like the feel, its a bit arcadey, kind of PES-like but with the Fifa stamp of approval, and the controls respond this time, seems they 're going in the right direction, keepers are crap though. Played a couple games in legendary and its a bit easy, although fun, previous versions were very frustrating, guess they got it right this time
Isn't that stuff that could be fixed via an update? Like, every year every sports game gets updated constantly thru out the season. Then you pay the next year for a game that looks for the most part the same but plays a little differently..like an update :wtf:

Even the added graphics, modes..is just an update :dame:

Killer instinct, Street fighter 5... Games with more updates :yeshrug: gamers gotta start speaking up, and I hope to do that for you sooner than later :salute:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's crazy that the keeper was the most onpoint aspect of FIFA back in the days as we were able to control the keeper ourselves, but now it's up to the CPU.

When they bring that feature back they'll market the hell out of it when it was something that was there already.

fukking £A

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Was lucky enough to get into the Beta, only played a couple Demo games but they've def sharpened the game up from Beta to here. Nothing huge, but it does feel much smoother. Think this is gonna be another step up from 17, defending becoming more crucial. Can't just depend on the AI to do everything anymore, and flying around making dumb tackles will get you punished quick.