Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
u think you woulda won if you beat steve tho? :mjpls:

nikkas was already roastin the event cuz sanford/smug/zeus them wasn't there :bryan: said yall was playin for 5th place

and yea UNIEL is pretty hype when nikkas aren't using Gordeau or Merkava :ehh:
prolly not :mjpls:

but give it a couple weeks...nikkaz gon know who da fck i am :banderas:

Da gawd gon put these nikkaz on notice :wow:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was dope on behalf of Tampa Bison. That Yakuza outfit is dope as well. That timer scam backfired like whoa.

Dead at Spooky trying so hard to pronounce "Cocaneta" with an accent.

Flako and SeeDogPoo is dope. Flako looks like Sheldon from BBT.

Benji with a 100% ass whooping.

Cocaneta hurt my feelings with that beating he gave Mako.

Mono just got loose on Ronaldo. Wouldn't mind seeing Mono go against TampaBison FT5.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
prolly not :mjpls:

but give it a couple weeks...nikkaz gon know who da fck i am :banderas:

Da gawd gon put these nikkaz on notice :wow:
if you manage to get some Capcom Pro Tour points in the next 2 months breh ........ :wow:

but that's a HUGE "if" cuz you already know everybody and they mama gon be out there goin ham :dead:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
if you manage to get some Capcom Pro Tour points in the next 2 months breh ........ :wow:

but that's a HUGE "if" cuz you already know everybody and they mama gon be out there goin ham :dead:
Lord help dese nikkaz if i start getting dat exposure

I wont even know how to shut up :wow:

random thought...next week I needa fck dat nikka shine's gouken up next week for fcking me up online real bad a while back :pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:damn:chris g.

morrigan is so dam annoying. that fireball spam is that shyt i dont like:pacspit:
PR Rog winning at home tho :banderas: i wanna call collusion but that shyt was too close to be staged, i know Chris feelings was hurt

it's crazy how Rog is always top 8 in a lot of Marvel tournaments and he doesn't even practice in that shyt :wow: dude is just good at games

and he could possibly win Ultra too :leon:

Rico made Ultra top 8 :ehh: if he wasn't so stuck on being roided out in the gym and stealin nikkas bytches he could be a top player in America

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NLBC:

Pretty boring tournament but dope Grand Finals. Sanford vs Native Impact was good. Good to see RLBS doing better. Smug was dominant as usual. Smug beasted on Sanford. I thought Sanford would reset but Smug came back and busted his ass.