MJ_Cry_bald.png

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Right

I'm not saying daigo doesn't deserve accolades but his shyt is definitely overinflated, especially by people that don't like any better

That's why every single year Daigo is at the top of the list of favorites to win Evo but if you've been keeping up with the game you're like ":mjlol: nikka will be lucky to make top 8"

Meanwhile you've had far more consistent Japanese players since Daigo's last top 8 appearance over thirteen years ago
:dame:

:whoo::whoo::whoo:@ 3:18

Album of Punk responses in Snake Eyes' twitch chat

It was getting ugly. One one hand, Punk talks mad greasy. OTOH, Snake talks a lot too, but doesn't compete like that, so he can only talk so much.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Right

I'm not saying daigo doesn't deserve accolades but his shyt is definitely overinflated, especially by people that don't like any better

That's why every single year Daigo is at the top of the list of favorites to win Evo but if you've been keeping up with the game you're like ":mjlol: nikka will be lucky to make top 8"

Meanwhile you've had far more consistent Japanese players since Daigo's last top 8 appearance over thirteen years ago
I think Daigo was in Top 8 at evo for SF in 2022

I wouldn't stay he's overinflated at all. He earned his accolades

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know people be beefin in the FGC like this?

a 10k money match is nuts. :picard:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I know some of y'all play strive in here. What are these "Strive orgies" that twitter is mentioning?

@Deafheaven :troll: :dame:

Man I dont fw them strive nikkas, even when I did play. Us og anime gg players aint the same as them strive kiddos dont lump me in with them I dont have any idea what type of nasty activities they be up to.

I went to combo breaker this tear and as a relative OG it was shocking how…strange shyt has become. Seen a they them nikka wearing a sweater with Bussy on it. Streets is dead :dame:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He offered Xiaohai a 100K MM

This is retarded and just a flex. Even if someone was 99.9% sure theyd win a 100k mm is stupid. Just mm them dudes for a relateable amount like 500-1000 beat them and troll them forever. Nobody is accepting a 100k mm in sf6.

Xiohai should offer the same mm in any KOF lol