Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Stream schedule for Esports World Cup 2024 - Street Fighter 6 #EsportsWorldCup Groups & Info: https://esportsworldcup.com/en/competition/games-and-tournaments/street-fighter6 Special thanks to @acekingoffsuit

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is this "schedule" a new thing?

schedule.png

Cause I'm feeling it. Good way to preview who's gonna be on.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MenaRD is decaying right in front of our eyes
Mena's two mains got nerfed. Not kneecapped, but significant enough to make a difference. Also Mena has picked up more characters and is spreading himself thin trying to land on his feet

He's not in character crisis territory yet, but he's on the outskirts

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Filter for SF6 and look at the results. Only focus on Tier 1 tournaments bc those are the only ones with any kind of meaningful payout. Is that a consistent T8 player to you?
This is not a comprehensive list. And I won't only focus on tier 1 because everything counts.

If Nephew enters a Street Fighter 6 tournament, the likelihood of him making top 8 is very high

Also people miss a lot of context when discussing gamers that quit their jobs. Nephew is a consistent twitch streamer and has a YouTube with 70k subscribers. Sure he worked at Google, but when nikkas mention this it's with the assumption that everybody at Google is making 300k or some shyt:russ: Whether or not that's the case people tend to default to overrating the earnings of the "real job" vs the gaming. It's not like this nikka quit his job out of the blue with nothing already established

Snake Eyez quit his job and lives purely off twitch earnings and that nikka really ain't getting top 8s:russ:

Nephew has a skill that can get him work at anytime. He can find another job. Street Fighter 6's life cycle however, like any other fighting games primary life cycle, is on a much shorter clock

I can't blame a man for betting on himself:manny:

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Eager to see how my nikka Problem X gone match up against Noah.

I hope they both make it out their bracket, they are the last 2 reppin the Melanin out here