Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

In terms of pure competition, I think Evo Japan holds the same prestige as Evo America. Think about all the unknown and undiscovered Asian talent that have trouble getting visas to travel overseas, but enter Evo Japan every year.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

In terms of pure competition, I think Evo Japan holds the same prestige as Evo America. Think about all the unknown and undiscovered Asian talent that have trouble getting visas to travel overseas, but enter Evo Japan every year.

well, they need to do a little more work on the organization side of the game. its not really an international tourney. i went last year and while it was hype, they had us setup in a small corner of the big ass convention center while very little AC. def couldn't work in the middle of summer with that setup. it was like April and still chilly. plus idk who paid extra but i just walked up and sat in the nice section. i can't imagine that's supposed to happen.

most of the staff did not speak english or were not confident speaking which is honestly fine, but these folks were straight up shy and afraid to address the crowd even in japanese. & everyone had to go to 7/11 to get your ticket printed, like da fuq? i did get some nice sandwiches and whatnot but why? met some cool people and our main takeaway was how small time it was.