Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Wild how that whole scene clapped themselves knowing Nintendo didn't want them to exist in the first place
too much degeneracy. i didnt know how underage grooming/fukking went on behind the scenes until i saw some videos this guy named technicals made.
plus, unlike the majority of the fgc, its players tend to be much younger, so its easier access

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I do kinda wanna go. But Vegas in July will be a nightmare. my main thing is the venue change. thats almost always a mess. Might just pull up to combo breaker and call it a night. at least they got 24/7 casuals in there with the homeless folks

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
too much degeneracy. i didnt know how underage grooming/fukking went on behind the scenes until i saw some videos this guy named technicals made.
plus, unlike the majority of the fgc, its players tend to be much younger, so its easier access
Fgc especially the smash community are weird overall. Thank God when I started playing it was mostly normal guys trying to Plat games.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
it's crazy. sexual abusers, pedophiles, you name it. the FGC has it

except for the god Daigo. been in the community for decades and the man is clean as a whistle. All them other weirdos can go tho

Aris is good money and so was Floe...

LTG the GOAT though