Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Tekken relationship drama

Way too much stuff from both sides to post here, just click on their profiles if you're interested.

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
SonicSol got booted from EVO Japan because of the threats he made a week or two ago:

qha80wo1ffrc1.png

r6q21jx1ffrc1.png

He posted videos of Punk and 801 Strider talking about fighting to try to make him threatening to kill people the same thing. But like a bytch he deleted everything but he @ButtonCheck so he has all of the clips of his tweets:

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Apparently it was a troll email. Dude needs to stay off the internet.
Makes his freak out even worse. He needs to stop playing games and focus on getting his shyt together, but i think the streaming keeps him afloat so he is fukked.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Mental Health Break time for SonicSol.

He's a few more traumatic experiences from going postal.
I have to agree. From some of the rants i have seen people post, not only does he has mental issues, but if he is to be believed other people in the place that he stays does as well. That is not a good mix. From all the trolling he lashes out at everyone not a sycophant so it ends up the only people he interacts with are trolls and people that are just as sick as him. If anything happens, i only hope he keeps it to only himself.

He needs to focus on getting a better paying job, moving somewhere else and learning how to deal with his problems without blaming others for it. It is sad because if he was not so unstable he would be a bigger streamer than what he is now, which i think would resolve a lot of his issues.