Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
People say that the FGC is the community that has a lot of outcasts.
i can see it. they act awkwardly all the time. even the people who religiously tune into twitch streams. whenever they see a woman, they act like it's the first time they've ever seen a woman. A lot of inappropriate/immature jokes (infiltration and FChamp got banned from the capcom pro tour a few years back because of bad "jokes", etc.).

It's an odd community with a ton of odd people. Not to say everyone is a weirdo, but they have a large amount of off-putting personalities from the outside looking in (and from the inside looking in tbh).

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
i can see it. they act awkwardly all the time. even the people who religiously tune into twitch streams. whenever they see a woman, they act like it's the first time they've ever seen a woman. A lot of inappropriate/immature jokes (infiltration and FChamp got banned from the capcom pro tour a few years back because of bad "jokes", etc.).

It's an odd community with a ton of odd people. Not to say everyone is a weirdo, but they have a large amount of off-putting personalities from the outside looking in (and from the inside looking in tbh).
Anybody that can spend hours working on tech and shyt is gonna be naturally dedicated, someone who grew up in the martial arts golden age or slightly to completely on the spectrum. Like literally, you can be at a local with a CPA from a Fortune 500 and a dude who is on SSDI who won’t say two words the whole time because they are basically non-verbal. You get used to it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Picked up Under Night In-birth. Didn't play the first one. Expecting to get bodied for the next month and hope the online community holds up in order to get enough experience to get better.

Really need a deep anime fighter.

Edit: This didn't last long :mjlol: :heh:

I couldn't find a character design I really vibed with where the art and gameplay style drew my interest.

I'm going to give it a few more tries and an honest effort, but I'm open to something else.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: s@n